Is there a way to display Chinese language?

Discussion in 'Moto Q Hacks' started by workncrazy, Aug 14, 2008.

1. workncrazy

workncrazy New Member

Is there a way to display Chinese language?

Can you install a Chinese language font in WM 6 so it works like my PC? Can I cut and paste the text from email?

I recieve alot of emails that I would like to paste to translator or text messages. I have tried to install a few but nothing seems to work.
  2. That One Guy

That One Guy New Member

yeah u can.first u have to go to china then buy a Q there.lol.just kidding.im not sure,i have a friend that bought a phone from japan.he had to order a software pack from the place that he got the phone from.try googling it or use the search at the top of the page.goood luck
  3. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

4. aron

aron New Member

Studio Kuma has a freeware Chinese IME app. It allows my English HTC Hermes to support Chinese in every app I've tried. Truly excellent, includes touchscreen handwriting recognition. Not sure how it works on the smartphone versions such as the Q9, as I've yet to receive my Q9 to try it out.

http://www.studiokuma.com/wm/?section=support
  5. doyao

doyao New Member

i am chinese people.
    We can only buy Q8 on market. But of course, you can get smuggled goods, if you want to get Q9...

Q8 support chinese language, but the os is customized by china mobile corp. i have no idea with your phone model, it is Q8 or Q9, but if you wish, i can provide you the windows mobile 6.1 21R.
    it can also work in englsih.

you can contact me by doyao@163.com