Is there a hack for...

Discussion in 'Moto Q Hacks' started by HkyFrk, Nov 14, 2007.

1. DrQ

DrQ New Member

None of the call recorders will work on the Q. It's a hardware circuitry problem as the call can not get rerouted so recording software will pick it up.
  2. Max Taylor

Max Taylor New Member

No I don't want to have dead keys. I'm just looking for the way to turn off Voicecommand also when I push shortly the hands-free button. Maybe there is the regestry hack to exchange short and long push hands-free button or to turn off the Voicecommand system at all. Deleting Voicecommand.lnk only deactivates only Speakerphone/Voicecommand key on the phone.
    Secondly I'd like to turn off the Speakerphone function when I sortly push Speakerphone/Voicecommand key on the phone the music that I'm listening to is going to play in MotoQ stereo speakers that ALL in the street can hear it. But the main trouble is when I regect a call while listening to the music with the hands-free.... so when I regect the music goes again to MotoQ stereo speakers!!!
  3. Max Taylor

Max Taylor New Member

I have lust found out that when we push the Speakerphone/Voicecommand button on the phone once the profile Speakerphone is being activated.... So if I want to get rid of this function(the function of Speakerphone) would it be possible just to DELETE the Speakerphone Profile in \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Profiles ??? I am asking this question here for I have never deleted anything from the regestry... Won't it damage the Moto Q?
  4. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

not sure on damaging the Q, i suggest you make a backup of important things before deleting complete register keys/entries..
  5. Max Taylor

Max Taylor New Member

what do U suggest I use to backup register (from computer?) ? And how to use backup if the phone doesn't start any more...
  6. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

i would strongly suggest getting Sprite Backup and backup the whole device.

or

some registry editors have a backup function for backing up keys/entries which at a later time can be imported again.
  7. inmanster

inmanster New Member

Hi I'm new to the Q and find the charge complete dialog a bit annoying. Since the site with the original script is down, I was wondering if one of you that have will either post it here or send it to me.
  8. cindra

cindra Active Member

Welcome to Everything Q!

We hope you enjoy hanging around. :)
    Don't forget--There is a search area at the top of every page and "sticky" posts in different forums. Chances are your answer is already there.

This has been a canned, but very heartfelt, welcome. :tounge:
  9. inmanster

inmanster New Member

got it

It was posted. I'm new to the Q and didn't know that the script posted was the full script or just a snippet (very short script). Anyway I installed MortScript, created the mscr file and it seems to be working just fine.
  10. cindra

cindra Active Member

Awesome! Glad you got it working. :smile: