"Is that the iPhone?"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lgluck, Aug 20, 2008.

1. lgluck

lgluck New Member

"Is that the iPhone?"

That's what everyone asks me when they see my phone (the Q9c).
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

--moved to General Discussion--
  3. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

really... nobody ever asked me that, not that it matters what they think/say :}
  4. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn New Member

:) I'd say: "Why yes it is" and show it to 'em.
  5. Eugene

Eugene New Member

No, it is something better
  6. KendraD

KendraD New Member

haha ..agreed.
    :p
  7. darkdomino

darkdomino New Member

I've gotten "Is that a blackberry?" so many times that it's not even funny.

It really says something about this new generation of gadget users. I let one friend check out my Q... and he's tapping on the screen, waiting for stuff to happen.

then he looks at me and goes "I think your touchscreen isn't working."
  8. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

you mean the uneducated miscreants who just want to have the "newest and best"? :wink:
    there's a lot of them out there, my commander only wants an iPhone because it's apple. Anyone who trys to let him know that there are other products out there that can do the same thing better...
    is automatically wrong, because apparently (in his mind) apple makes the best everything
  9. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

does your friend have a dog he can take in anywhere he wants, or just a white fold able stick with red lines on it :}
  10. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

haven't been asked if this is an iPhone. If so my response would simply be.. "No, this is my phone. Please try and use propper English next time."
  11. darkdomino

darkdomino New Member

I realize this is off topic but when I try and go to your site, Google Chrome says that it "hosts malware" and could potentially harm my computer.

Dunno what this means, but you might wanna look at it.
  12. ParaCAD

ParaCAD New Member

RB actually has a whole thread on that subject.. :) You must a missed it.

Rudeboys Jacked up site!!..lol
  13. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

let the beating begin....

:)
  14. ParaCAD

ParaCAD New Member

No one has ever called my Q an Iphone...if so i'd i'd just shake my head and walk away.

I'll get this back on topic...I know I don't want a beating! I haven't checked his site since he's mentioned having some problems. :D And seems its not fixed yet.
  15. Ch0ppy35

Ch0ppy35 New Member

16. bub710

bub710 Member

I rarely let people even touch my phone and when i do, i don't let them just blunder around on it. It would be just like letting someone sit at my desk and have at my computer to see what they can get into. besides it is much more impressive in the hands of a pro.