invisibleSHIELD for Q9n?

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9n' started by tssf, Apr 13, 2009.

1. tssf

tssf New Member

invisibleSHIELD for Q9n?

The Q9n is a very beautiful device. It's also very rare. It doesn't take a genius to know that someone may want their device to look as good as new a year or two after they receive their phone. That's why I was wondering if this is looking interesting to anyone:

www.zagg.com

It's a place where one could install a film onto their device to protect it from scratches and wear and tear.

Now, they have films for the Q9, Q9h, Q9m, Q9c, etc..but nothing for Q9n which is obviously understandable. My question is, is there sufficient demand for a product like this for your Q9n?
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

3. tssf

tssf New Member

Hmm! Interesting. Pretty cool that this has already been done with a different product. Regardless, it looks like a very useful product! Thank you for letting me know about this, I'm sure others will thank you as well. :)
  4. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd Active Member

They are great products and for sure check out the link posted above. I have them on all my devices including the NAp and they work great. The key on install is put it on make sure you leave the device off over night while you let it dry. If you don't the clear film will be foggy looking do to the heat from the LCD and the device being left on. It is very important to do it when you can leave the phone off for at least 8+ hrs.