Instant Messenging App

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Apps and Games' started by termleech, Nov 9, 2010.

1. termleech

termleech Member

So does anyone know of any instant messenging apps coming out for the WP7? I've been searching but have not yet found any mentions of any and I really need one that supports AIM and gTalk for work. This is the one huge miss I'm missing right now on this phone.
  2. muddtt

muddtt Member

i haven't seen anything yet. !$@%@@#$. but hopefully soon. Someone's gotta wanna make a buck off this. I saw a very poorly done msn messenger in the marketplace.
  3. termleech

termleech Member

Yea there is a very poorly done msn app. I actually contacted a number of companies who have developed clients for other phones and none are currently doing any clients for the WP7 as they haven't seen huge demand for them yet. If I don't see something soon I guess I'm going to have to develop one myself.
  4. muddtt

muddtt Member

go go go!
  5. chunli

chunli New Member

ugh im right with you guys. i love the wp7 but the lack of gtalk/aim communication is effecting my work and personal life. i may have to go back to the iphone unless something comes up fast.
  6. termleech

termleech Member

Unfortunately due to my real job and paying commitments for other projects I don't have a lot of time to work on this. I'm working on it in my spare time but it's going rather slowly. If anyone knows anyone interested in providing financial support it could be bumped higher on my priority list :)
  7. Luis Lopez

Luis Lopez New Member

I love my windows 7 phone and I would love to see an Im client like nimbuzz on WP7. I guess that will come later, I have high hopes for microsoft