Instant messaging?

Discussion in 'AT&T' started by yasybaby, Nov 13, 2008.

1. yasybaby

yasybaby New Member

Instant messaging?

My instant messaging was working about 3 days ago but now it comes up with an error message. It says that there was an error with im.exe and it has closed it... Do you think I should reset?
  2. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

welcome aboard...

a reset is overkill in my opinion, which im app do you use, can you un- and re-install ?
  3. yasybaby

yasybaby New Member

It came with the phone... It has the yahoo, aol, and something else in one.. I guess you can use any of them. I hate that I'm not computer savvy. lol
  4. ParaCAD

ParaCAD New Member

Q9h came with AOL, Yahoo!, and MSN...all in one under Instant messaging.

First try deleting you uset log ins and reboot the phone. add your log in back..see how that works.

How long have you had it?..is it still out of the box condition?
  5. yasybaby

yasybaby New Member

I've had the phone since about march this year. It's not beat up, but used. I can't even get into the program. Do you mean to delete my log ins to my emails? Thank you so much for taking the time to help me out. I really do appreciate it!!
  6. ParaCAD

ParaCAD New Member

Which ever one of the 3 im's your using go to that one and highlight your login and hit menu, delete. it will just delete that user log in...restart the phone...and start your log in fresh again....see what happens..i cant say it'll work, just troubleshooting
  7. cindra

cindra Active Member

Welcome to EQ, yasybaby! :smile: