inscracefan24488805's Homescreens

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by inscracefan24488805, Jun 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geekster

Geekster New Member

I know *nodding head* I know....
    --sigh--
  2. inscracefan24488805

inscracefan24488805 New Member

Nationwide Series Racing

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    No plugins are required for this homescreen.

Attached Files:

3. inscracefan24488805

Craftsman Truck Series

[​IMG]
    No plugins are required for this homescreen.

Attached Files:

4. Bozz

Bozz New Member

Good work! Wow have you been busy. I love your homescreens, but you need to do more that don't need the plug-ins!

I'd love to have you do one custom for me with my company logo and such -- you up for the task?

Bozz
  5. inscracefan24488805

Well I need some more information.

I have been doing more without any plugins but I like doing them with Facade and other plugins because that's what I like on the homescreens that I use personally.

If you want me to do a custom homescreen for you, I need the following things: pictures that you want me to use and what plugins do you want me to incorporate. I can't say I'll do it until I have that information.

Cindy
  6. inscracefan24488805

Facade versions of NASCAR Racing Homescreens

Sprint Cup
    [​IMG]
    Requires Facade, Orange, SmartMonitor
    PocketWeather optional.

Nationwide Series
    [​IMG]
    Requires Facade and SmartMonitor.
    PocketWeather optional.

Craftsman Truck Series
    [​IMG]
    Facade and SmartMonitor required.
    PocketWeather optional.

Attached Files:

7. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

now, that I like. nice
  8. inscracefan24488805

Phantom of the Opera

[​IMG]
    Plugins required:
    * Facade
    * Fizz Weather
    * Orange
    * SmartMonitor

Attached Files:

9. Bozz

Bozz New Member

I sent you a PM.

Thanks.
    Bozz
  10. inscracefan24488805

Here's your homescreen.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. Bozz

Bozz New Member

Nice, I sent you another PM ...
  12. Boycan

Boycan New Member

I am using your home screen and everything is perfect! :smile: Don't know much about the phantom but it has everything I wanted on my home screen, Thanks!
  13. inscracefan24488805

Thank you.

I'm glad that you like this homescreen. You said that you don't know much about Phantom, well I'm going to include a link for you to read up on this musical. It's one of my favorites. The music on the soundtrack for this musical is just awesome.

Here's the link.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Phantom_of_the_Opera

Cindy
  14. Boycan

Boycan New Member

Thanks forthe link it is interesting, I will have to check out the soundtrack and maybe get some ringtones to go with your homescreen. :smile:
  15. Boycan

Boycan New Member

Cindy check out my ringtone.
    http://www.mytinyphone.com/ringtone/99865/

I now have a totaly themed Q, and I have never even seen Phantom of the opera!:laugh2: My daughter always said I was a Geek! LOL
  16. sherri

sherri Active Member

Cindy, I was actually at this wedding, as Danny (the groom) was friends with my father-in-law and my husband. I have never seen anything like it!!! (Read my post script at the end of the story...)

LONG ISLAND JOURNAL

By DIANE KETCHAM
    Published: December 19, 1993

From the Long Island Journal

Major League Nuptials
    The wedding guests included Senator Alfonse M. D'Amato, Amy Fisher's mother and the Phantom of the Opera.
    When Daniel A. Lehner of Valley Stream and his fiancee, Remy Gill, decided to make their wedding reception at the Garden City Hotel Long Island's affair to remember, they didn't disappoint.
    "That's Dom Perignon they're pouring like water," said a guest, Paul Townsend of Long Island Business News. "We haven't had a party like this since the Gold Coast days."
    Because the Lehners met watching "The Phantom of the Opera" on Broadway, their reception last Sunday had a "Phantom" theme. The hotel ballroom was transformed into the Broadway set, and the reception included re-enactments from the show as well as a performance by the Phantom the Lehners saw on Broadway, Jeff Keller.
    As fog billowed, and guests dined on caviar, sushi, filet mignon and lobster tails, waiters and busboys dressed in phantom capes and masks handed out playbills offering biographies of the bride and groom. "I've been to some spectacular events at the Plaza," Mr. D'Amato said. "Nothing compares to this."
    Many of the 550 in attendance estimated the cost of the wedding at $250,000. "Just look at the floral arrangements," Mr. D'Amato said. On every table roses and orchids cascaded from four-foot crystal candelabras. "What do you figure?" Mr. D'Amato asked, "$200 a pop? Times 55 tables. That's $11,000 just for the flowers. And it's Sunday. Think of the union pay."
    There was no pay for the dignitary who officiated. Hempstead's Presiding Supervisor, Gregory P. Peterson, performed the ceremony for free. It was his first attempt at marrying people. A special resolution had been passed by the Hempstead Town Board allowing him to do so. "Danny calls me up and says, 'Will you marry me?' " Mr. Peterson recalled. "I paused at that one."
    But anything for a friend, Mr. Peterson said. He quickly persuaded the board to vote him the authority to perform weddings. "It's good till the end of the year," he said, "if you know anyone who wants to get married."
    The festivities for Mr. Lehner, president of the Valley Stream Chamber of Commerce, owner of In-Flight newspapers and a Republican party supporter, and Ms. Gill, a model, actually took two days. The party started the night before, when 110 guests were taken by limousines to Manhattan for dinner and a show. (Guess which show.)
    "We love 'Phantom,' " said Mrs. Lehner, who looked very much the leading lady in her flowing wedding dress by Cristos, which was said to cost $40,000.
    "For our honeymoon we're on our way to London on the Concorde," Mr. Lehner said. "We're going to see the London version of 'Phantom.' "
    But not before their guests dined and danced. Eventually the music of the night segued into Michael Jackson's "Beat It." On the dance floor boogeying away were Msgr. Thomas J. Hartman; Rose Fisher -- Mr. Lehner had helped support her daughter, Amy -- Eric W. Naiburg, the lawyer; Paul Lyle, the radio talk-show host; Representative David Levy and his wife, Tracey Burgess; Abby Kenisgberg of the Long Island Coalition for Fair Broadcasting and Mr. D'Amato and his mother, Antoinette.
    Watching them all was the publisher of The Long Island Business News, Terry Townsend. "Donald Trump's wedding will pale in comparison," she said.

**POSTCRIPT
    Obituaries

Daniel Lehner, 49, Head of Inflight Papers

By ENID NEMY
    Published: June 5, 1997

Daniel A. Lehner, the flamboyant president of Inflight Newspapers, a multimillion-dollar corporation that distributes newspapers and magazines to airlines and hotels around the world, died of a heart attack on Tuesday while attending a concert at Radio City Music Hall. He was 49 and lived in Cedarhurst, N.Y.
    Mr. Lehner, along with his wife and others in the audience, was dancing in the aisle during a performance by Erasure, a pop group, and collapsed after returning to his seat. Michael Watt, a friend, said he was taken to St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center but could not be revived.
    Mr. Lehner, the president of three corporations and the head of the Nassau Council of Chambers of Commerce and the Valley Stream Chamber of Commerce, was known for extravagant and theatrical gestures. For some years, he posted bail for some Nassau County jail inmates not accused of serious crimes, so that they could spend Christmas or Thanksgiving with their families. In 1995, he raised $1.2 million for 45 charities by buying out all 1,609 seats in the Majestic Theater for a performance of ''The Phantom of the Opera.'' The charities distributed the tickets to donors giving $250 or more.
    He was a fanatical fan of ''Phantom'' and had attended about 100 performances of the musical. He met his second wife, the former Remy Gill, at a performance of it in 1988 and proposed to her during an intermission four years later. They were married in 1993 after he obtained a divorce from Lorraine Lehner, his wife of more than 20 years.
  17. inscracefan24488805

Cool Ringtone!

I just checked out your ringtone and that's a cool one you've got. I've never seen Phantom either. I used to have the soundtrack on cassette tape but I played it so much I think that I wore it out too much. One of these days I need to get this soundtrack on CD. If you liked the Phantom homescreen wait until you see my Godspell homescreen. I just finished it and I'm getting ready to upload it onto this thread.

Cindy
  18. inscracefan24488805

Just got a chill reading this one.

That's very interesting.
  19. inscracefan24488805

Godspell

[​IMG]
    Requires the following plugins: Facade, Fizz Weather,
    Orange and SmartMonitor.

Attached Files:

20. Boycan

Boycan New Member

I do like your new screen but I am just an old country boy from Texas and it is a little girly for me. Hell I still love the Opera theme so you can say you converted an old country boy to classical!:laugh2: I am going to stay with the phantom for now, I have to save some of my masculentity after all right? :2cool:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.