Incorrect Password WIPES phone???!

Discussion in 'Samsung Focus' started by Lauriep, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Lauriep

Lauriep New Member

Last week my daughter got a hold of my Samsung Focus & was playing with it while locked. Mine requires a 4-digit password to unlock. I guess she played with it enough & eventually it re-set the phone & completely WIPED the entire phone. I lost everything I had on it - most importantly pictures.

I eventually got it back the way I wanted it, reloaded apps, etc. then it happened again last night - this time was traumatic. I had just taken video of my son's school program & had tons of pictures. She had my phone at dinner & apparently it had locked, she played with the password & AGAIN - erased my entire phone.

My kid can't be the first one to have done this. I can understand the phone locking but figured I could call my carrier or SOMETHING - but instead it completely brings me back to the basic phone & has me re-set everything after saying "Welcome". What the heck - anyone know if I can recover my pictures/video? How!? Can I keep this from happening in the future any way?

Thanks for any help in advance!
    Laurie
  2. kareljack

kareljack Active Member

It sucks that this happened, but why aren't your photos synced to SkyDrive? You would be able to have them synced right back to the phone.
    You should also be able to retrieve them when you sync with the Zune software.
  3. fandan

fandan New Member

fristly, search the site : cyhgoodsoft,find system tools and data recoverysoftweare
    second, you can download the free tiral of software by youself(it have the more wonderful software that you want),you can see the tutorial how to use.

hope this can help ,thank!
  4. idsir

idsir New Member

Can I keep this from happening in the future any way?