inaccessible links

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by angelacurry, May 7, 2009.

1. angelacurry

angelacurry New Member

inaccessible links

so, im new to the Q. i have trouble with certain links on web pages and some emails. is this a security software issue or what? how can i get this access?
  2. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

If you could be much more specific please AND tell us which Q you have, I'm sure we can get you all fixed up. :) -Q
  3. ParaCAD

ParaCAD New Member

And welcome!

Carrier could help also. Which browser?
  4. angelacurry

angelacurry New Member

hey guys and thanx. my phone is moto q, just q. i am with verizon and im running IE Windows 5.0.
  5. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

K. Good to go! :) There are a few "hacks" that will definitely help you. The Q hacks sticky is where you'll find them. I'm thinkin' "Open DNS" will definitely be of help if you aren't comfy with registry editing but there are a number of others that you'll need to do. Scope out the hacks and see what applies to your particular wants and needs and you'll find plenty of help. Just ask away. :) -Q
  6. sherri

sherri Active Member

I have had my original Q since May, 2007. I have not done any hacke. I do not have a registry editor installed. (A lot of programs/web browsers/songs and other "stuff", but no "hacks")

Why do you think that it needs to be hacked? I have no problem getting on any sites (also with Verizon)...:gasp:
  7. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

Whatever trips your trigger. :) After all, You put the "Q" in Queen. :) That's NOT to say that there are NO hacks or other changes that would not make it better . . . you've just choosen to not use them and that's perfectly alright. :) -Q
  8. sherri

sherri Active Member

The OP needed help with e-mail and internet links. Said nothing that would make me think "registry hack"...

(But then again, not much would make me think "registry hack"...:tounge:)
  9. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

EXACTLY :) If one has only had a great hamburger and no other beef, bless their hearts . . . they know not what a fillet mignon is.

You would most definitely be the most obvious person to get angela up to speed. . . really. :) -Q
  10. angelacurry

angelacurry New Member

what are the :) 's for?
  11. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

Just 'cause I'm a happy guy !!! :) -Q
  12. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

I guess that's one way of saying it.. =)
  13. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

Some web sites are not mobile friendly and the pages don't load or look like crap and are unusable. No specific ones were mentioned...

for regular web surfing.. possibly try Opera mini or Skyfire

For the email links. At times I've had to log into the actual email accout with either mini or skyire to view the page

The hack 51 was reffering to was to trick the user agent. Thus "tricking" the web site into thinking you are on a pc. Sometmes it works..sometimes it doesn't.

Easiest solution it to use either of the 2 mentioned browsers.
  14. angelacurry

angelacurry New Member

thank u Q, u will now be my Q guru.
  15. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

Just wondering what you did if anything? Or do you just understand the mobile web better. I also have never hacked my phone.

BTW 54, that "Better beef" you are talking about, will kill you faster then a hamburger. Same thing goes with a phone. Hack it too much and then kill it.
  16. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

Gotta give ya credit where credit is due . . . that's absolutely one of the most blatant idiocities I've ever hoid, fuxxesssssssss :) -Q
  17. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

I do my best 55, Have you read some of your work???
  18. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

Do you take pills for this afliction or are you an Alpha Hotel naturally, fuxeeeeeeeeeeeeez ????? Read your work??? - HUGE post cout - 90% CRAP. -Q
  19. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

15, Got no idea what that means. Heck, If you can't laugh at the world, ya aint livin long.
  20. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

uh...oh! missed a smiley on that one...streak....over!