In Call Screens!

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by n99hockey, Jun 26, 2008.

1. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

ah i see
    and yes the little text wont change (which is why i couldnt get the in call color to change)

-Sent from my Q9c
  2. kogama

kogama Active Member

You mean the keylock letters??? i didnt really notice if it was there?that background looks like my friends? sprint has a different background then that? he has verizon ? is sprint the only one with a different background for thoes or is it every carrier having their own-----look--original ---and marked vresion ( people tried stealing my phone and said it was theirs so i had to mark all of the screens )

Attached Files:

3. kogama

kogama Active Member

this is the original one--and yes that is my name-------------wouldnt let me have 2 things of the same name

Attached Files:

4. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

are you serious ? i thought it was the large text color we could not figure out but in actuality it's the smaller text ? crap :]
  5. n99hockey

yes sir i believe that was the issue

-Sent from my Q9c
  6. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

then why the heck was I so excited... this blows man :]

potQ9c
  7. kogama

kogama Active Member

Lol so if you didnt know this you would be happier???
  8. n99hockey

hahahahah...i guess in the moment we thought it could do all

-Sent from my Q9c
  9. kogama

kogama Active Member

Like my School janitor says ignorance is bliss...............................except for school.....your job---running style--
  10. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

@ Scott.... yea, i thought we could :]

@kogama, so that home screen builder does not have color change for the smaller text on the system screens ? (if yes, that would make my day..)

nevermind, checked it and it seems NOT doable.
  11. n99hockey

so looks we arent really any further than before :frown:
  12. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

i know....
  13. kogama

kogama Active Member

Thats too bad it would be cool if you could change those small text colors but i guess not--unless somehow someone find a way............
  14. kramerica

kramerica New Member

In Call Screen - Dialing, In Call, Incoming

n99hockey,

How in the H, E, double L, did you get the dialpad to cover the carrier logo banner? Centered, no less. I cannot for the life of me get the carrierlogo.gif to match up with my background and it looks like crap.

I like it at the bottom of my screen and got it to do it on the incoming call screen, but the damn logo is still at the top and still looks like crap. I was trying to stretch the carrierlogo.gif over the top like yours, but am obviously doing something wrong.

I was also trying to get the dialpad at the bottom of the screen for connected and in call screens, using the same png file (with the appropriately titled png file) but it does not show, so I don't know if it is not far enough "up" on the image?

PS. Big searcher, not so big poster. If this is my virgin post, I'm even more ashamed.
  15. kramerica

kramerica New Member

Good. It wasn't.
  16. n99hockey

i used photoshop and described how to do it in my first post
  17. kramerica

kramerica New Member

I followed your steps in the 1st post and that's how I got this far. Photoshop is the key word there. I have no clue what I'm doing in that program to adjust images, so I will just keep at it. Directions were very clear except for the 2x2 image to replace the carrierlogo.gif.
  18. n99hockey

just an image that is 2 pixels by 2 pixels and the same color as the background image named carrierlogo.gif
  19. kramerica

kramerica New Member

That's what I was doing wrong. I was making the carrierlogo.gif the same size as the actual original gif. If you do crank around on stuff to long, you will completely overlook the simplest solution. THANK YOU!
  20. n99hockey

no problemo!!