Importing Outlook dates via email attachments on the Q

Discussion in 'Windows PC and Moto Q' started by KillerQ, Oct 29, 2007.

1. KillerQ

KillerQ New Member

Importing Outlook dates via email attachments on the Q

Hey all,

I know this has been brushed on in the past in this forum, but I have a little bit different of a question....

Now,

I only sync my Q at home with microsoft outlook.

Now, I also use outlook at work, and have some calendar dates that I would like to sync on my Q. Now, if connecting my Q to the work computer is out of the question, then I could simply:

1) Export the calendar days that I want (or all) as a CSV file, email it to myself, and import onto my PC at home, then sync -- right?

2) Now, If i email it to myself, I can see the attachment when I check my mail on my Q, and I want to know if there is any way that i can download and import that file on my Q without PC intervention...

Is 2) above possible? i would just like a way to import calendar appointments en masse on the fly...

Thanks in advance....,

Matt!
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

you will have to do option #1
    just right click on the calendar appt and select 'forward' and then email it to your self
    open up the email on your home PC and then open the attachment...it will look just like an appt window and hit 'save' then you are set for when you sync your Q