Image of my Q9m/c WM6.1, w/ 16GB SDHC Card Installed

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9m' started by manbat, Oct 3, 2008.

1. manbat

manbat Active Member

The 16GB card DIED!

My 16GB card died three days ago. I had everything backed up to my computer...reloaded it all back to my 8GB card and was quickly up and running. I only have a little over 1GB storage now. I returned the 16GB card to where I purchased it. Along with all receipts and the filled out "Lifetime Warranty" form they provided. I'll report on how "true to their word" this eBay vendor is.
  2. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

Good luck. Where have you been lately? Working on any screens?
  3. manbat

manbat Active Member

===============================From Thanksgiving to Christmas is a very busy time at Kroger. I've been working alot, trying to to the 'gift' buying etc. I've made a few with alternate images based on some of the formats I already have worked out. I get five comp days off in Jan. may get a few posted. Posted via Q9m/c Hybrid
  4. bheidemann

bheidemann New Member

Cards

Is there a list of storage cards that are compatible with the Q9m? I only have a 2gig SD card and need to upgrade today. I know my original black Q didn't support the SDHC cards (at least not for me). Does the Q9m support them? Thank you.
  5. manbat

manbat Active Member

================================Q9m will support upto 32GB SDHC.....It's in the Verizon owners guide. Posted via Q9m/c Hybrid
  6. manbat

manbat Active Member

Received my replacement 16GB

I received my replacement 16GB card. Fast Flash Store (on Ebay) did honor the "Lifetime Warranty".
  7. manbat

manbat Active Member

This one "corrupted" also....

This one "corrupted" also....I have been backing it up to my computer though. I was able to erase it and re-format. It is up and running again. I don't know what happened....about half of the folders on the card became un-readable.
  8. kareljack

kareljack Active Member

Two cards crapping out would give me cause to worry.
    I wonder what could be causing your problems.
    I still have 1.2 gigs left on my 2gig card. I'll probably upgrade to a 4gig card. Cant see myself needing a 16 or 32gig card... at least not with this phone.
  9. JamesRid

JamesRid New Member

When I first though about getting the Q9m that I now have, on the Motorola site, they said that the phone will be able to read a SDHC Card upto 32GB.
  10. manbat

manbat Active Member

It will..........

It will..........Support 16gb no problem!!
  11. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

It should according to Motorola. I had a 16Gb micro in a mini adapter and it worked seemlessly. :) -Q