IM Client keeps shutting down

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by Vampyr1, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Vampyr1

Vampyr1 New Member

IM Client keeps shutting down

My IM clients (fing, palrindo, agile etc) keep shutting down randomly for no apparently reason. It especially seems to happen if I'm in my IE looking up a webpage. I get a notice of a message and when I go to try and read it the client is shut down, or shuts down when I click on the client. Am I trying to get back in the wrong way or something? When I'm in IE i hit the Home button to go back tot he main screen...When using Fring I scroll down to the bottom of the home screen to enter FRING and it will always say it's offline and I've lost the message. If it's Palringo from the home screen I'll hit start and pick Palringo. SOmtimes it will go back into it and I can get my message, other times it restarts it and I lose the message. What the hell is going on?
  2. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

Most times when that has happened to me with Palringo it was due to a weak signal or I was idle for too long. With pal you can scroll back in the msg history and catch back up. Not sure about the others.

Also another factor maybe the memory/RAM. If it gets low, it will shut down other apps that are in the background so it can run the current one.