iGo Charger

Discussion in 'Motorola Q Accessories' started by n99hockey, Sep 21, 2007.

1. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

thanks buddy... that does give me a good idea, appreciate it.
  2. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

good plan... few guys here at my work have an extended one, but i think they have the largest battery available, but yea i can go to the Verizon store and check them out.
  3. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

no problem!
  4. Junkion_Marnot

Junkion_Marnot New Member

First, I know I'm usually late to the party as far as posting so please forgive me if this has been said before. I agree with you as iGo products can get expensive alone. But I suggest to everyone to "make their own" as you said. Just get a iGo charger and purchase the tips, i.e. "making your own" mobile recharging kit. Mind you the tips themselves can be $10.00 a pop (so far I've seen) but at least you get what you need. I happened on iGo through radioShack trying to get a charger for my iPod on the cheap. The sale rep told me about the iGo and I went for it. Hell, at the time, the adapter came free!! Now this was a year ago, and now iGo makes all kinds of kits, but I say get a iGo and buy the charger tips as you need 'em. come out cheaper than buying the "sets" full of all the stuff you DON'T need except the charger and ONE TIP.