i want one!!!

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by Minarets, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Minarets

Minarets New Member

i want one!!!

ok, need some help guys. i want a Q9c for christmas and ill explain the situation, if i may. i am in sales and currently my buisness has issued me a phone (not in my name, but in the company's) for a i880 with Nextel.
    so my phone and plan are paid for. however, i am coming from a Tmobile DASH and i miss the smartphone features big time..for work and play. since i will have to be paying for my phone and plan if i do go forward and get a Q9c (never been with sprint, only AT&T for 12 years and Tmobile for 1) i have been looking for decnt minute and data plans. the SERO 2500 is the best thing i have seen...for $99.

anyway i have been told if i try and port my company line over through SERO it wont work since its comeing from Nextel, even though it would be coming from my company to my personal account.

however, will this work?

my wife is carrying two phones with 2 seperate lines on a family plan as it was cheaper when i took my new job to keep my old line with tmoble and have my wife carry both and lower the min and keep myfavs getting 10 free lines she can call...anyway, you see where i am going?

could i take my buisness account/number and port it to my old TM line and then take that number back to Sprint and apply it to SERO as a new line getting the SERO2500 plan?

i am needing you Q9c owners help to figure out how i can get this...

i went and played with one today for the first time after fallin in love with the Q9h except for its size. however the q9c is smaller and i love/prefer the scroll wheel to AT&Ts up down toggles.

sprint TV and google maps nav will be all the toys i need, but the web browsing is also nice as i have never experienced true 3g (or false for that matter) just EDGE. i wanted the Touch, but email and texting would just get downright annoying with out a true qwerty.

i love the chrome look to the c as well....does the in store model come with a belt clip by any chance? i know it doesnt come with the "reg" battery, only the extended...i cant think of worse problems

any help wuld be appreciated as i am pretty stoked to join this forum with a new Q9c in my hands for this holiday season

thanks! and great site...
  2. Minarets

Minarets New Member

no advice?
  3. teksurv

teksurv New Member

I wish I had an answer for you in regards to the number port, but I share your enthusiasm as far as getting the Q9C this season. If a search on this forum for SERO does not bring the answer, there are Sprint Users (hint) on another forum that may have more specific SERO answers.
  4. danwo

danwo New Member

Go to "So who got the data plan?" thread, that should answer a few of your questions.
  5. danwo

danwo New Member

And yes it will, but no family plans.
  6. Minarets

Minarets New Member

it will what? will work?

thanks guys for the assistance!!
    ill search for that you suggested now
  7. danwo

danwo New Member

Yea, you can switch them over, asked a rep the other day. But you can't use like a SERO family plan.