I need some help on getting my pictures.

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by marymbe22, Apr 1, 2010.

1. marymbe22

marymbe22 New Member

I need some help on getting my pictures.

I keep trying to do ActiveSync and the software is on my computer (windows XP). The device says it is connecting and so does the computer but everytime it makes me Troubleshoot. It keeps telling me to "Create a new profile." I thought this ment e-mail so i added my e-mail and i ve tried sending my pictures through that but i am not recieveing any e-mails in my inbox.

Is there anyway anyone can help me?
    I would really like to take my pictures off of my phone.

Thanks,
    Mary
  2. mhans311

mhans311 Member

I know that with my Q even if it didn't connect with ActiveSync, I could still browse the contents of the phone by just going into "My Computer" and doing it that way.
  3. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

thats correct

if you just plug in the Q to the USB cable and when active sync asks you to create a profile you can just hit cancel
    then head to 'My Computer' on your PC and double click to open the phone drive it created, you should be able to copy and paste from there
  4. marymbe22

marymbe22 New Member

Okay I did what you guys said but when i went into My Computer and opended Mobile Device, the folder was compelety blank. Is there somewhere else I should be looking. Or something else i should be doing?