I Just Purchased "Photo Contacts Pro"

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by TAG1976, Aug 9, 2006.

1. TAG1976

TAG1976 New Member

I Just Purchased "Photo Contacts Pro"

This was an impulse buy. I didn't see the need for it bc half my phone is vendors\clients and im not on a personal enough relationship to warrant pictures and what not. The more I used the program, the more I Realized how it made my day a whole lot simpler. Now I can dial by company logo, and have each vendor group set to a specific ring, which even makes it faster than caller id. There is a "Limited Program" Demo available....definately check it out!
  2. Rhstevenson

Rhstevenson New Member

That's great to hear, i'm going to have to read up on it before i buy it, but i really wish caller ID had a larger picture of the person or company!

Thanks for your input!
  3. TAG1976

TAG1976 New Member

With the "Full Version, you have a few choices on picture size and layout.
  4. BriCo84

BriCo84 New Member

the original (non pro) version was the first program i bought and i love it. i saw there was an upgrade to pro but didnt see any reason why that was necessary. if anyone wants to save money i have found the original version to be more than adequate
  5. Apostlemk

Apostlemk New Member

BriCo84, what version of the original do you have is it version 4 that i can have?
  6. quebert

quebert New Member

I bought it too, I dig it, but for 30 bucks I feel it could be much better. What I'd love to see in version 5

XML support, so we could easily create custom themes and our own caller ID screens, I like the Full Screen one, but I'd love the pic to be the actual full screen, and contain the info I want. Dunno how easy this second request would be to impliment, but somehow tie the contacts into your SMS so when I get an SMS from somebody in my contact list it plays a ring tone. My Toshiba 4050, which came out 2+ years ago and was FAR from a smartphone, had the ability to do this.
    another feature I'd love to see in v5, the ability to assign multiple pixs for contacts, so like the caller ID pix could be random.
    I honestly don't think this program is worth $30 bucks, but it's sooooo much better then what comes on the phone I gladly paid it. And I'd pay the same for the next version if they added the first thing I mentioned :)