I just got data working on Alltel, Finally!!! I finally have data working, only 1XRTT so far, but it's better than hunting wi-fi. I called Alltel again and swapped back to an older Q, then back to the Napoleon, hoping that would re-register, but it didn't. The Alltel tech took data off my plan and put it back, but that didn't help. He said he did see it trying to register, even from earlier in the day. I'd went into the Connections - Dial-up menu and switched the user and password over to Vzw settings, and he saw that, then saw alltel again. So I knew it was trying to authenticate. I just connected it back to the laptop and went in with QPST to the M. IP tab, and changed the Mobile IP Behavior from "Mob + Simp f/back" to "Simple IP only". The phone rebooted and it started working on 1X. I changed the feild service menu back to Hybrid on, Automatic, and Rev A, and it tried EVDO but failed, and went back to 1X. After being without data for 2 months, I'm thrilled to have 1XRTT, at least I can get my email and do some light internet surfing... Thanks to all who have helped and offered suggestions.