I guess I can be bribed

Discussion in 'US Cellular' started by oldguy, Nov 20, 2009.

1. oldguy

oldguy New Member

I guess I can be bribed

I had every intention of letting our plans run out and switching to another carrier. Customer service in the USC stores around Tulsa just flat sucks. Not enough reps and the ones that are there have no sense of urgency, no sense of customer service. I have gaps in my service area that according to USC shouldn't have gaps. If there customer service wasn't so good when I call 611, I would have walked long ago.

Then I got an ad for free phones with new contract. My Q is becoming erratic, one kid wants to upgrade to something with GPS. The other kid has had hers worked on twice under warranty and the warranty is up.

I can get the new phones mailed to us without having to go stand in line and raise my blood pressure at one of the storefronts. Anybody have any experience with getting phones from USC through the mail? Did they arrive in good shape? How about moving service from old units to new? Any problems there?

And oh, yeah--when the heck did this site change from Q to windows mobile? Didn't recognize it when I got here...
  2. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Active Member

I had to replace my Q9c on USCC a couple months ago. The new phone arrived in the mail promptly and is being used to post this. No problems. You have to be able to move your contacts yourself.
  3. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

we changed to WM to include all phones since the Q is no longer in production
    now chris has a site for each OS