I found a "good" freeware ringtone site

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by TAG1976, Aug 10, 2006.

1. TAG1976

TAG1976 New Member

I found a "good" freeware ringtone site

As i am currently at work i do not have the link, but i will post it as soom as i get home. These ringtones are already snipped (mp3, wav, and midi partials) I believe they are ringtones that have been created and submitted to the site by registered users. Without a registraion, it let me download 20 mp3's for free. Apparently unregistered users have a 20 song daily limit. I was too tired to go thru the registration process, but imagine what registered users get.
  2. apperrault

apperrault New Member

Do you remember anything about the link? I would love to find it before i leave for vacation for a week.

Hope to see it before i leave.

app
  3. themack

themack New Member

ahhhh the suspense

:wacko::wacko:
  4. kertsman

kertsman New Member

5. TAG1976

TAG1976 New Member

6. CompleteBreakfst

CompleteBreakfst New Member

Here's a link to my #1 spot for ringtones:
    http://mobile17.smashsworld.com/

Just create an account, and you can take any mp3 and convert it to a ringtone up to 40 seconds long. You can either make a donation (essentially, just a single dollar amount) and have your ringtone sent to you within minutes, or wait out the hour and someodd minutes and have the tone sent to you for FREE.

It's a great website, especially for people who have trouble finding ringtone song choices they agree with. You can even turn midi files into polyphonic ringtones if you want.
  7. carabou

carabou New Member

http://mobile17.smashsworld.com/...

http://mobile17.smashsworld.com/... looks like a great site, but i cant find the q on the list of selected downloads, can ya help me out with this?
  8. CompleteBreakfst

CompleteBreakfst New Member

Oh yea, it's not listed. Just put your phone in as a RAZR and it'll work just fine. Have the tones sent to you as picture messages and save them to your phone. If you have any more trouble, just ask.
  9. jaydiez

jaydiez New Member

i found a good site for free mp3 ringtones....
    motomail.co.uk
    click on the ringtone you want from your Q and click download to pc....it will be downloaded to your phone and will be stored as a ring tone...it gets updated daily and allows you to upload any ringtones you create...