HTC Touch Diamond

Discussion in 'HTC Touch Diamond' started by imported_chris, Jun 28, 2008.

1. HTC Touch Diamond

Discuss the new HTC Touch Diamond.
  2. chandrase

chandrase Guest

htc touch flo 3d not working

Hi
    Hope you can help - my new htc touch diamond works only as a windows mobile device - the black screen with the calendar and weather report did not come on when started - I cant make it come on -I cannot find Opera browser in the programs - only Internet explorer exists - all the fun of buying a touch diamond - any suggestions? Do I nedd to do a hard reset?
  3. toenail

toenail Guest

go to your settings and click on today, then click the items tab and at the bottom of the screen you should see the touchflo option.. enable that and see if that works for ya.. dont know why you dont have opera though.. try and update and see if anything changes
  4. winston

winston Guest

HTC Touch Diamond

Can you help me, my pin number has stop working on my phone, HTC Touch Diamond, HTC have told me i must do a hard reset and lose all the data on my phone, is there any other way to retrieve my data or unlock the phone without the loss of my SMS, Calendar & files

Kind regards

Winston Vacciana :(
  5. toenail

toenail Guest

pin stopped working.. lol, okay.. sounds fishy but nah, with a hard reset your gonna lose everything including sms.. no other way to get into that phone without knowing the pin other than the good ol' hard reset.. sorry
  6. picture messaging

Hi there, could someone please help me.. I got the diamond and for the life of me cannot figure out how to send picture messages.. i am able to send them via email but how do i send it to another mobile :)
  7. MikeSteffler

MikeSteffler Guest

Is this even possible? Or is that only on SOME versions of the phone, like the faceted back, the second camera, the FM radio tuner, etc... :rolleyes:
  8. BullsEye

BullsEye New Member

New to WM

Hello all,

Just moved up from the Instinct, and phone is out for delivery. Looking forward to getting my hands wet.
  9. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

Welcome to eWM!
  10. t3chn1k4l

t3chn1k4l Member

So my girl's been on my ass about upgrading her phone. Her birthday is next month, so I thought what better way to shut her up than an early b-day present. Now I am the proud owner of not only a Q9c, but also a Touch Diamond(of which I will hardly ever get to play with). Any suggestions on customizing it.
  11. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

Holy carp you asked the right question lol. Heres a list of applications that I use:
    1) Fingerkeyboard v2.1 - easier typing method for the touch screen
    2) Diamond Tweak - customize touch sensitivity etc on your phone
    3) CleanRam v2. - pretty self explanitory but it actually negates the use of Task manager
    4) IIIboredIII's gps hacks...honestly for the most part they have been included in the 3rd party ROMS
    5) ChomeEditor. what this does is change in what order programs show up on your phone if you are using whats known as Titanium (a list of programs instead of the TouchFlo 3D
    6) PIM backup

i have all of these as .cab files if you want them btw.