Htc performance

Discussion in 'HTC Touch' started by nicholasbahl, May 1, 2009.

1. nicholasbahl

nicholasbahl Guest

Htc performance

Hey, i was browsing around some of the sites tonight and ran across a program called htc performance. This program increases the speed and performance of my htc touch dramatically! It's like a two year old post, so i don't know if im really behind or what, but i didnt know about it, and am glad to have found it. It can easily be found by just typing HTC performance in google. It's sweet. Just so ya know.
  2. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

here's a link to a discussion I found about it over at XDA (granted they tested it on a Kaiser, not a touch)
    but then there were some people at pdaphonehome.com that said it worked for them as well, so I guess it's worth a shot
  3. nicholasbahl

nicholasbahl Guest

I installed it on my touch, i dunno, a couple hours ago, i noticed how much faster it was right away! It's sweet. I was getting irritated at how long it took to switch between programs and open files, this dramatically increased the speed. I read most of the same stuff i imagine, sounded like there were no problems of overworking the phone.
  4. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

generally the effect of this kind of program depends on the amount of programs you have installed. but if it works for you then stick with it!