Hs request

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by mrcrash, Feb 23, 2009.

1. mrcrash

mrcrash New Member

Hs request

could somebody do me a hs using this i have wm6,facade, ekos black keys sorry not much to work with

thank u in advance,,not sure if the code below was to big or not

[​IMG]
  2. mrcrash

mrcrash New Member

heres another one

[​IMG]
  3. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

Been a couple of days and no replies....so if you, want I can try to put together a screen set for these. Take a look at the screens I've done and let me know if any of the styles match what you want done with these. I have facade and use Eko's black soft keys for all of my screens.

ss
  4. mrcrash

mrcrash New Member

sounds good ill look and see what u got also i cant get ekos flip designs to work
  5. mrcrash

mrcrash New Member

couldnt really decide on a style to request so i guess just do ur stuff all ur homescreens were awesome i know i will be glad to see anything u come up with keep up the awesome work:smile:
  6. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

Okay. Might take until the weekend to get it to you. Pretty full schedule today and tomorrow at work, but I should have it done by sometime Saturday.

ss
  7. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

I decided to use skulls for the messages section, but now I'm hoping it doesn't look too much like a halloween screen..... Let me know if you like this general direction. Plus I was planning to use the second image for the missed calls sceen (if its big enough).

It's no problem changing anything now, so let me know if it looks like what you had in mind.

ss

[​IMG]
  8. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

skull1

Next two days are filling up, so I did the following yesterday and tonight. If you like them you're good to go with the zip attached, if you want changes just let me know and I'll try to get to them this weekend. I might look for a higher resolution image of the missed calls image...

ss

P.S. Unzip the attached file and load the files into your "\Application Data\Home" directory on the Q.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. mrcrash

mrcrash New Member

I really like it I wouldnot change anything