How to select all email with one click ???

Discussion in 'Windows Phone 7' started by Htet Naing Lynn, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Htet Naing Lynn

Htet Naing Lynn Member

Hi Everyone,

I have a bunch of email accounts and I sync all those accounts to my w7m mobile. Now, the problem is, there are like 10K emails (including spams) i wanna get rid of but i couldn't find a single button that does it. I was kinda thinking like first select all and then uncheck those I dun wanna delete which will make my life a lot easier. any tricks to accomplish this ? thanks !!
  2. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

Not on the phone. I do it from the PC.
  3. RobR

RobR Member

Definitely a feature I hope gets added in some form. This is one of my biggest complaints on my iPhone, I get so many log files for the servers I look after at work and there is no easy way to remove bulk items.
  4. Htet Naing Lynn

Htet Naing Lynn Member

but even if ya do it on pc, those that are already on the phone, won't get rid of automatically ? Correct me if i'm wrong. the way most email sync does is, they sync first and get all the emails then put it somewhere on the phone memory. if it's how it works then even we delete all emails on pc, those that are already on mobile will still be there ?? Just figuring out.
  5. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

If you delete from the PC, the same emails will be deleted from the phone. Although, not immediately, but the next time your emails syncs. If you have email set to "sync as arrives", it will sync and remove deleted emails as soon as you receive a new email.