How to enable JavaScript??

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9h' started by gskern, May 31, 2008.

1. gskern

gskern New Member

How to enable JavaScript??

I've been searching this Forum, and the Web in general, for the last hour now, and I can't seem to find any help on this, so...

Lots of web-based things I'd like to do on my Moto Q 9h pop up a message along the lines of, "JavaScript needs to be enabled on your phone"...

I have no idea how to do this... I thought WM6 was JavaScript-compliant by default... HOW do I ENABLE JavaScript?

BTW, if anybody -- like me -- loves the DALLAS STARS, I've created a HomeScreen that I'd be glad to upload to you...

Thanks.
    GS
  2. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

Opera does some java. They have the mobile($$) and the mini(free) version

if you have either, check the browser settings.
  3. Guardian

Guardian Active Member

Q9h comes default with Opera which does handle JS and much more. Get into the settings and make sure it is enabled or if you are trying to pop up a window, the blocker might be catching it causing the script to whine about not having JS.

In addition, as mike said, try Opera mini which I like but find some aspects annoying but does the job very well and then some. Good luck.

BTW, homescreens have their own thread and you don't need to ask to upload it, just go there and upload it and I am sure someone will like it, use it or at least it will be there for future.
  4. bobby-n

bobby-n New Member

theres always good ol skyfire
  5. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

also TeaShark
  6. Guardian

Guardian Active Member

not really unless you already have beta 1
  7. mexiken

mexiken New Member

Very true :frown: