How to Configure the Q9h for Tmobile USA I just got my Q9h and went through the process of setting it up. This same process may be the same for any Windows Mobile 6.0 device on Tmobile. When your phone first starts up it may ask you to select a network or something. Choose UK, then Vodaphone. Next, you need to go to Start, Settings, More, Connections. Then go down to GPRS. Click on Contract Internet and choose Edit. Fill in the following values: Connects to: The Internet Access point: internet2.voicestream.com No username or password. Authentication type is None. Primary DNS: 22.214.171.124 Secondary DNS: You can put the same although I'm not 100% certain that is necessary. The Q9h nicely remembers that long number so you don't have to re-type it. IP Address: leave blank. Next, edit the Contract MMS entry with the following settings: Connects to: WAP Network Access point: wap.voicestream.com No username or password. Authentication type none. No primary dns, secondary dns, or IP. Delete the entries for Contract WAP and Email. Now you need to configure MMS. Go to Messaging, then MMS. Click on Menu then on MMS Settings, then MMSC Settings. Click Menu, then Add with the following settings: Profile Name: Tmobile (doesn't really matter) MMSC: http://126.96.36.199/servlets/mms Data Connections: WAP Network Gateway: WAP 2.0 Gateway IP Address: 188.8.131.52 Port: 8080 Encoding: Binary If there are multiple entries under MMS settings, make sure Tmobile has a check by it (click Menu, then Select). Next, go to Connections, Proxy and Delete the entry there. In Opera go to Options, Tools, Settings, Connection, Select Network, "The Internet." Then go to Start, Settings, Connections, Default Internet Account and choose Bypass proxy. Hope that helps. You may ask...why did you get a Q9h if you can't use UMTS on the Tmobile network? Well I bought it on ebay and didn't know at the time that it only did 2100 umts (which no one in the states has). So it was a mistake. But I have the Verizon Q now and it is annoying the hell out of me with its crashing and slowness. Plus I couldn't add my second exchange account as an IMAP or POP account without getting send/receive errors. I did an internet speed test on the Verizon Q and it was only 63kbit/sec (yuck!)...not faster than Edge theoretically. I just ran the speed test on the Q9h and it came up at 36 kbit/sec (ah well). Anyway I really like Windows Mobile 6.0. It's much snappier. I'll probably get the Verizon Q9 or ATT Q9 when it comes out and use this for travelling purposes.