How good is motorola warrenty?

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by mikey, Jun 12, 2006.

1. mikey

mikey New Member

How good is motorola warrenty?

Well a couple of my friends and myself are facing some problems .One of my friends screen goes black and mine freezes up and we bought the phones last month. Do they replace the phones easily or give refunds eaisly? or how about exchanging them ??

will be pleasure to get back the replies..
  2. vzwchick

vzwchick New Member

Warrenty

There is a Standard 1 yr Manufactors Warrenty..
  3. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

You can also pay for insurance through Verizon. Not sure exactly what it covers, but I've opted for it when I buy smartphones. A good friend of mine had his Treo 650 replaced a few times. In fact, they replaced his wifes Treo when it accidently went for a swim during a pedicure.:D
  4. vzwchick

vzwchick New Member

Wireless Phone Protection (WPP)

*5.99/month for Lost/Stolen/Damaged Equipment & includes an Extended Warrenty

*4.99/month for standard insurance coverage: Lost/Stolen/Damaged

*50.00 Non-refundable Deductible @ the time of filing a claim for a non-warrenty issue.

5. Cohiba

Cohiba New Member

My phone was locking up during "dialing" and would shut off on its own. I would have to take battery out in order to fix problem. After having the phone 3 days I returned it to a VZW store and got a new one... I suggest you do the same! Too much money to spend on a phone and to not have it work properly!