How Do You Rock Your Q?

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by Duke4062, Feb 22, 2007.

?

How do you rock your Q?

1. Pouch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Side Holdster/belt clip

17 vote(s)
    11.7%
  3. shirt/coat pocket

55 vote(s)
    37.9%
  4. front pocket

13 vote(s)
    9.0%
  5. back pocket

73 vote(s)
    50.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. g-funkster

g-funkster New Member

bump for interesting poll!
  2. shaun0207

shaun0207 New Member

I have the Motorala pouch.It makes it hard for you to hear the phone ring unless you have it set on the loudest setting. And even then, its still difficult. I got it from Compusa for $20. I bought the Kroo Case on DayDeal.com for like $12 and it works just fine.
  3. BoodaLuvr

BoodaLuvr New Member

I rock it clip style. :)
  4. Duke4062

Duke4062 New Member

You don't have the problem where it bumps against things(chair, seatbelt) and comes unclipped?
  5. BoodaLuvr

BoodaLuvr New Member

Funny thing that just started to happen today. But no usually I keep it near my front pocket or just above it.
  6. m3latino

m3latino New Member

7. My-Q

My-Q New Member

8. MotQNNJ

MotQNNJ Guest

I first started out withthe holster, than the Motorola case with keypad and screen protection, than a similar case from fortte but for the extended battery (http://www.fortte.com/scr/details-205/Motorola%20Q.html).

What I didn't like with the fortte case was that it used a zipper to keep the phone in, the charging port didn't quite line up, and I took the 360 degree belt clip that always had the Q spinning around. For the clicking belt clip, it would have been a custom fit and non-returnable. Fortte does make various cases without any clips or knobs on the back, some are special order and some are not.

I tried the ToughSkin by Speck, but I didn't like that the clip rotates 360 degrees, that it is not for the extended battery, and following the reviews that it is tough to remove from the holster when ringing. Right now I am using the OEM holster with screen protector. I am looking at the Motorola side pouch to be used with or without the extended battery.
  9. chaos9

chaos9 New Member

Speck crystal case, front pocket or bag
  10. scubasteve

scubasteve New Member

i bought a hard clear case (like the ipod ICE cases) off ebay for a few bucks should be here soon. It has a belt clip but it wont get used, my phones stay in my pocket unless im in the car or home. It barely fits in my deskboard vent mount from radioshack, but i cant use that anymore anyway. My g/f put a stupid ass mcdonalds happy meal toy in the holder and to be honest im not brave enough to see what will happen to the Q if i remove the toy and put it in its place.
  11. Stealth

Stealth New Member

Belt clip while walking around, in the buck while at my desk.
  12. mcmono50

mcmono50 New Member

I have that one

This holster is like a baseball glove; you gotta break it in, but I really like it. I drop Q's like the press corps and still no scratches or breaks.

13. xxnelliebabyxx

xxnelliebabyxx New Member

usually on it all day. so its pretty much in my hand all day long..
  14. burkc

burkc New Member

I am currently TRYING a side case from eBay with a screen protector only. I hate to ruin the good looks and profile of this little gem.

BC
  15. da84tona

da84tona New Member

I usually carry mine in my "side" pocket, like carpenter jeans have that extra side pocket farther down on the leg. all i have is a screen protector and i love it, adds no extra bulk and i face the screen toward my leg when i put it in the pocket to avoid scratches and stuff if i bump it
  16. buckguin

buckguin New Member

I put it in my back pocket when Im walking or standing.. When Im sitting, I have it either in my hand or in my front pocket so I dont sit on it.. When im texting though, I usually just hold it in my hand or sit it in front of me...
  17. quint

quint New Member

No case or protector of any kind. I keep it in my front right pants pocket. I have been putting it in my jacket pocket now that winter is upon us.
  18. JazmineDubois

JazmineDubois New Member

Front pocket or jacket, still looking for a thin case with plastic covering just to protect my investment from dings and nics
  19. piranah

piranah New Member

I used to not use anything, but got tired of having my wallet and my Q separate...I got THIS off ebay, modified it a little to fit perfectly, now i have my wallet with my Q and life is a lot more simple, plus it has the clip so i can clip it to the inside of my pocket for easier access
  20. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

and that fits in your pocket!?!

also, do you leave it in the case when you answer the phone and have your wallet hanging out?

thought about getting one of those awhile ago