How do I master reset?

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9h' started by ruggedpink, Feb 18, 2008.

1. ruggedpink

ruggedpink New Member

How do I master reset?

Hi! I am new here and I just want to know if anyone would know how to do a reset of the MotoQ 9h? I got my phone just 2 months ago but a few hours ago, my phone hunged and when I turned it off to reboot, it did turn on but after the screen showed the Mobiles Window page, it just showed a black screen. No response, whatsoever. Would anyone know if this is a hardware problem? I have already recharged the phone. But nothing seems to work.

:frown: ruggedpink
  2. Max Taylor

Max Taylor New Member

Turn off your Q9h. Press Z+E+Red key at once. Wait until the phone asks U to make Hard Reset. Say YES. When the phone starts everything must be OK.
    (Check your Private Messages!!!)
  3. ruggedpink

ruggedpink New Member

Phone Reset

Hi Max! Thank you so much! My phone is back and is normally functioning now but the problem is the text is in Spanish. Would you know how to change it to english? :smile:
  4. Max Taylor

Max Taylor New Member

In Settings.
    Try this program and tell me if it records the calls on Q9h??? http://www.resco.net/downloads/cab/a...n_s.arm.sp.cab - I gave U my ICQ in private mess.
  5. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

--moved to seperate thread--
    'how do i master reset'
  6. ruggedpink

ruggedpink New Member

Language default

Thanks again Max!
    BTW, I do not have an ICQ and I do not do internet chat.

Nonetheless, my phone is in english already. I just modified the regional settings to english then turned it off and then turned it on. Its back to normal.:2cool:
  7. ruggedpink

ruggedpink New Member

Master Reset

Hi! As advised by Max Taylor. . .
    Originally Posted by Max Taylor [​IMG]
    Turn off your Q9h. Press Z+E+Red key at once. Wait until the phone asks U to make Hard Reset. Say YES. When the phone starts everything must be OK.
  8. Max Taylor

Max Taylor New Member

That's great! It was nice to help U :)

И nevertheless, I want U to help me deside if I need Moto Q9h... For that download this program, put it to microSD card, install this program on your Q9h and check if it records the calls (in program settings U must turn on the function to record ALL THE CALLS. I must know if Q9h records calls or it doesn't before I spend a lot of money to buy Q9h. If Q9h doesn't record the calls I will not buy it. In my country Q9h costs as much money as I earn for 4 months! And there is no way to return the phone back. And as I need a phone which can record the calls - can U try this program or just check this phone's function if it works.

Here is the link to download the callRecording program for U to check if it works: http://slil.ru/25490817/624cc523.47bb21b8/RESCO_Dictophone.zip and one more: http://slil.ru/25490817
    Thank U!
  9. zenkinz

zenkinz New Member

is this the audio recorder from Resco? Resco has explicitly specify that there's smartphone support, so I don't see why it won't work in Q9h.
  10. Max Taylor

Max Taylor New Member

so try it! Go to Action>Options>General>Phone - put a tag on "Automatically record phone calls" DON'T QUIT the Program but just call somebody and check if it records the calls. If it does there must be a file created in the folder.
    When I had Moto Q CDMA that Resco Dictophone didn't record the calls... Thou the program worked great... That's why I sold Moto Q CDMA...

p.s. If U like the program I can give U a licence key to it, I had bought...
  11. drait

drait New Member

I tried it on my AT&T Q9h and it while the files are created in the Calls directory, it doesn't seem to be capturing any audio, from the handset or the remote side. All I get is a file with white noise that's approximately as along as the call duration.
  12. Max Taylor

Max Taylor New Member

Thank U. So I see... Moto Q9h doesn't record the calls...
  13. 2michaelwu

2michaelwu New Member

Just curious to know which country are you from? I live in a small town in Central America too, my internet service provider have tough time to deal with my Moto Q 9h, I have the same situation as yours too 'In my country Q9h costs as much money as I earn for 4 months':smile: Very nice meeting you......
  14. Max Taylor

Max Taylor New Member

I come from Ukraine... it's not in America... But here we have both GSM/UMTS/HSDPA and CDMA 1xEVDO networks. Two months ago I had Moto Q CDMA, then Moto Q9m (CDMA as well). Great smartphones!!! But they are not able to record calls... As far as I have realized Moto Q9h (UMTS) doesn't support call recording either... So far I don't need such a device... It's better to take Toshiba G500 - only 400$ in my country :)