How do I get internet with Cricket?

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by Fishecrator, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Fishecrator

Fishecrator New Member

How do I get internet with Cricket?

Hello everyone!

I recently purchased a Moto Q for Verizon which was shipped in already flashed for Cricket.

I do not currently have the plan with internet, but I have heard from several sources that one can upgrade the plan to recieve internet simply by attempting to log into a web page and accepting to pay an extra five dollars a month.

I have changed the WAP settings as specified in many forums. ("10digitphonenumber@cricket.com" user name and "cricket" password) But when I try to log into the internet, every page that loads is simply a white screen. I do not recieve any error message though. The phone acts as if the web page has loaded.

I was wondering if I have to go to a specific URL to be able to activate the internet over a web page, or if I simply have to upgrade my plan by calling Cricket. (Strangely, the Cricket website has no information on upgrading a cell phone to recieve internet.)

Any help is very appreciated. Thank you.
  2. civil

civil New Member

3. seyniya

seyniya New Member

I just got the same one off of ebay, call the number that they sent you, it means something wasnt downloaded right when they activated the phone, or try *228 again