How Do I add Links to the Start Menu

Discussion in 'Moto Q Hacks' started by bigems@optonline.net, Sep 18, 2007.

1. bigems@optonline.net

bigems@optonline.net New Member

How Do I add Links to the Start Menu

Hey this is my first post, I've been searching for 2 days now and I haven't found 1 post that tells you how to Add a program or shortcut to the start menu, I feel like it's probably very simple and I'm overlooking, my brain is tired and I'm tired of looking so can somebody please tell me how to add a program to the start menu.... For example I have Pocket Nester which is great thanks one of the other posts I now have all thhe original mega mans and mario bros and mike tyson punch out !! yay but ok im off topic... All i want to do is Put the link for pocket nester plus In my start menu so i dont have to use file manager to find it every time i want to play and ALSO is it possible for me to change the Icon so that It looks like a Link to nintendo in my start menu and not just the generic application icon. I want to put pocket nester on my friend's q and he's not so technologically inclined, I dont think he'd remember how to find pocket nester through file manager etc... so please help.
  2. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

3. bigems@optonline.net

bigems@optonline.net New Member

thanks rude boy

thank you for your help, i honestly did a search for Start menu and that thread didn't show up i'm not sure why
  4. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

sometimes a little difference in the search terms will show no results indeed... glad i could help.