Home screens compatible with Goodlink?

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by zman, Aug 4, 2006.

1. nmmdad

nmmdad New Member

I am having alot of trouble trying to plugin good. If anyone comes up with a homescreen not using Facade it would be greatly appreciated.
  2. eko

eko New Member

I had made a good homescreen a long time ago, I dont have goodlink but the person said it worked for them the way it should. Here is a variation of it for those of you who are adventurous. here is a very rough shot of what I think it should look like lol, if anyone loads it to there phone if they could post a real screenshot that would be great :) if you want black softkeys to match go to this page on my site and download the black softkeys color scheme and install it

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. rmkernan

rmkernan New Member

Is there anyway to just default back to the original Sprint home screen? When I first installed Good months ago, it did not hijack my home screen - the orinignal screen remained. When I wanted to launch Good, I "clicked" the icon from among the 8 or so that display as recent applications.

Just had to reinstall, and now have the Good homescreen. Makes it a pain to get to other apps.

The main reason I ask is that I run Good sparingly, as it is such a battery hog. I launch it, respond to email and then kill it.
  4. jeff2jay

jeff2jay New Member

Eko, It looks exactly like your screenshot, one question though - is there a way to remove some of the icons on the icon bar?

It was the MRU programs that I was looking at, nevermind
  5. eko

eko New Member

lol yeah thats the mrus, if you want less of them to show you can change the number that displays on the homescreen so you can display like 4 or 2 or whaever if you want to change that let me know.

I am not familiar with how most people use goodlink, is this screen pretty user friendly and helpful for what most people would need or are things left off of it?
  6. jeff2jay

jeff2jay New Member

For Me it is perfect, Goodlink syncs my exchange email account and calendar and contacts. So nothing is left off that I constantly look at. I would change the MRU to 6, but that is just me. Great job
  7. skp_sr

skp_sr New Member

what i would change....

actually for me, the standard goodlink screen is fine except for the GL toolbar at the top, and the # of calendar appts that are displayed.

here is what I would like:

instead of the GL toolbar, a favorites/user shortcuts ribbon almost like an MRU but it stays static.

then for the calendar to show 4 appts instead of only 2.

** and for another forum **
    for Text messaging to pull contacts from your GL address book :laugh2:
  8. skp_sr

skp_sr New Member

just loaded it yesterday.......LOVE IT. Great job!!
  9. eko

eko New Member

thanks :) if you like the layout I can do it with different backgrounds I think I still have the psd lying around somewhere
  10. skp_sr

skp_sr New Member

that would be cool
  11. eko

eko New Member

just let me know what theme/subject you want them and Ill do it up ~ellie
  12. skp_sr

skp_sr New Member

how about something with the oakland raiders logo?
  13. skp_sr

skp_sr New Member

also, i'm just curious if there is a way to increase the # of calendar appts that it displays, and move the email indicator above the calendar?
  14. eko

eko New Member

can you increase teh number of calendar appointments used on the standard good calendar? If not then I would say no. Facade would do that. If you just wanted to use the good mail I dont see why you couldnt take out the goodlink calendar and use facade instead.

Anyway reordered the mail and calendar, this is my best as to what it should look like if it doesnt work for some reason let me know and I will switch it back the way i had it before
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. skp_sr

skp_sr New Member

FREAKIN AWESOME!!

thank you, thank you, thank you
  16. eko

eko New Member

anytime :)
  17. lopeman2

lopeman2 New Member

MotoGood Home Screen

Eko,

I downloaded the MotoGood home screen to use on my Q9c with Good Link and I can't figure out how to apply the home screen. I have facade, do I find the new home screen in facade? Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks.

Lopeman

18. eko

eko New Member

this screen is for use with the goodlink plugin and does not have facade. So unless you have goodlink this will do absolutly nothing for. I am a little backed up right now but if you want something simular to use with facade send me an email and Ill let you know when I can get to it. ~ellie
  19. lopeman2

lopeman2 New Member

Good Link Home Screen

SteveDave,

Do you have a CAB for this file? I wanted to see the homescreen and the file only contained xml and a jpg. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Lopeman2

20. rhaydu

rhaydu New Member

Florida Gators and Goodlink

I have Goodlink and would like a Florida Gators homescreen that uses the goodlink email, calendar, and contacts. Do you think you can make one?

this screen is for use with the goodlink plugin and does not have facade. So unless you have goodlink this will do absolutly nothing for. I am a little backed up right now but if you want something simular to use with facade send me an email and Ill let you know when I can get to it. ~ellie[/quote]