Home Screen Request

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by primetimw6, Jul 24, 2008.

1. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

This has got to be the longest post ever on how to add smartmonitor to a phone, NOT to mention the most backass way. Its so easy, if u do like I've said. But at least u got someone walking u thru it. (albeit, in a way I've never seen done). But if it works for u, Great!!:laugh2:Lol
  2. primetimw6

primetimw6 New Member

I tried it your way and nothing was showing up, dude like I have said 100 times, I am not the smartest!!
  3. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

it is now a pride thing. some reason he or she can't extract it.
  4. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Not that I think it matters, but have u unlocked your Q, by either using the regedits, or by using AEConfig? Maybe that is blocking it. Sometimes a locked phone will NOT allow certain programs to work.

AND, finally, would u rather just have the HS w/o Smartmonitor. I've learned a new trick that will allow me to just put the meters for Battery & Signal from the icon bar on the HS. This has the added bonus of showing u that the battery is charging when hooked to juice?

BTW: that $36/hr has got to be adding up dafoxs. I wouldn't want to see the bill when this is done. LOL
  5. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

Oh boy, you had to go there. that was gonna be the last resort. supermod, here I come
  6. primetimw6

primetimw6 New Member

Smart bars would be cool, BUT at this point I just want the hoem screen with and MCS.....and I want it to line up, heck I do not even care about fizz weather aqt this point but man they would be cool to have
  7. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

U ought to at least make GURU by the time u have this all sorted out. HeHeHe:laugh2:
  8. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

you just have to get those files to your phone.
  9. edman15

edman15 New Member

10. kaylabeers

kaylabeers New Member

11. edman15

edman15 New Member

yes almost the exact same thing. thanks
  12. primetimw6

primetimw6 New Member

Sweet.........no wait, that is the part I am having an issue with!!!

Someone asked if my phone is hacked/unlocked, and I would guess my answer is no.....

Also, I was talking to a guy last night and he said I should move my message files to my SD card???? I did notice that when I go into the file manager, the windows folder is HUGE
  13. crazykay

crazykay New Member

this has got to be the longest HS Request thread in the history of EQ!! someone give this man a self installing .cab file so he can get what he wants!! lol just givin you a hard time man.. this phone has a lot to learn'. you'll get it figured out eventually. hang in there
  14. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

I pointed him to a self installing cab of smartmonitor. Im at a loss!:laugh2:
  15. primetimw6

primetimw6 New Member

You think your at a loss, try my shoes on...!!!
  16. kaylabeers

kaylabeers New Member

Somebody help this poor guy over the phone or something! Lol!
  17. primetimw6

primetimw6 New Member

I think I got it but my phone will not let me open it......other than that I think I have the file on my phone
  18. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

did you get it working yet
  19. primetimw6

primetimw6 New Member

Nope, I let my brain rest for a day today, I did not even try it
  20. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

one more shot. unzip the folder to your desk top