Home Screen Request

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by primetimw6, Jul 24, 2008.

1. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

move not copy it to applications/ home if you copy it you will get 2 listings or it. one won't work
  2. primetimw6

primetimw6 New Member

Tried that, did not make a difference...
  3. primetimw6

primetimw6 New Member

Here are the properties of the file I got from the link provided:
    plugin_SmartMonitor 0.9.5.1
    WinRAR ZIP archive
  4. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Download plugin smartmonitor to computer. Drag that file over to my documents on Q. Click on file with center button of dpad. This will install it to your Q. DO NOT unzip file on computer!!! Just drag onto Q & click on it.
  5. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

I don't use fiz, so I replaced it with a task plugin.
  6. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Did u get Smartmonitor to work for u?
  7. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

sure did. what you need to do is take everything out of the monitor folder and copy it to the application/home folder.
  8. primetimw6

primetimw6 New Member

Here I go again with this today!!
  9. primetimw6

primetimw6 New Member

So I have the file on my desktop, open that and extract the files from there, and then copy all of those over to my Q>Home?

When I move the file over to my Q it does not allow me to open it, it say: Error: Could not create File, please free soem space. But on my storage card there is a lot of room
  10. L0c0

L0c0 New Member

Q>home is on the phone not on the SDcard

go to File manager on the phone
    \application data\home

You may need to move/delete some files on your phone to free up some space. Maybe uninstall a program you have installed on your phone (not installed to the card) and that might give you space.
  11. primetimw6

primetimw6 New Member

Does anyoneknow what Cellebrite.EXE might be? It is 63.5k
  12. L0c0

L0c0 New Member

I have no clue...but the best way to "clean up" unnessary files is to use SKToolslite [download] (free) You'll find yourself using it all the time once you install it...gl
  13. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

14. primetimw6

primetimw6 New Member

AH, I think that si what the store used to transfer my contacts maybe....I doubt I need that still!
  15. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

you are making me crazy. DO NOT UNZIP IT FIRST.. MOVE THE ZIP FILE TO YOUR PHONE, THEN UNZIP IT. WHY CAN'T YOU DOWNLOAD IT FROM YOUR PHONE AND UNZIP IT. My hourly rate is 36 an hour. where do I send the bill?
  16. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

No need to get hostile dafoxs. I appreciate u helping him as much as u have & im sure that he does also. Some people are just not as tech savy as the rest of us. Im sure he'll figure it out soon. If not, he can use Stockspeeds as an alternate. Like dafoxs said, and we will only say this once more, DO NOT unzip the smartmonitor plugin file. Just drag that whole file onto your Q, then click on it with the center button of your dpad. It will self-install.
  17. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

remain calm & collective.... no reason for shouting.
  18. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

not hustile, just having fun.
  19. primetimw6

primetimw6 New Member

No I surly deserved that. I know I am a hassle. I have the file moved over but cannot open it still, I dleted Cell Bright but still do not have enough room
  20. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

that makes no sense. it isn't that big.didn't you have the files on your phone already?