Home Screen Request

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by primetimw6, Jul 24, 2008.

1. primetimw6

primetimw6 New Member

I am having a little trouble.....not sure what I am doing wrong. I have the screen on my phone but it is not all lining up.
  2. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

the allignment got messed up. does the screen scroll when you get to the bottom?
  3. primetimw6

primetimw6 New Member

Yeah, I wish I could show you but I cannot, I am not sure i did evrything right I am not good at this
  4. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

just have to shorten the hights of one of the plug ins. can be done in fa├žade usualy the last one
  5. primetimw6

primetimw6 New Member

But my bars are not there either....I am headed to bed to watch the end of the game, I am so bad at this crap sorry
  6. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Allright guys, I just reloaded this screen from the zip I provided and am NOT having the problem u guys are having. I think it is NOT lining up because u have to use 5 Day Small for Fizz Weather. With the constrained size of the HS & to put it into that bar right @ the bottom, u have to use this setting. Go into Fizz settings>View>Options>Menu>Homescreen & change to this to see if that fixes the alignment for u. I am not scrolling at all past fizz.
    Also, I am NOT having problems with the Smartmonitor meter bars. Do u have Smartmonitor 0.9.5.1 plugin installed?? Did u put all the files from both zips into Application Data>home? Let me know, cuz I can't duplicate your problems so it must be on your guys end.:smile:
  7. primetimw6

primetimw6 New Member

Ok I am starting over. Click on the links you provided, save them to my PC, hook up phone, copies the files to the home screen folder on the phone...
  8. primetimw6

primetimw6 New Member

It still all seems to be off line a little bit, I changed to the 5 day small, and the bars are still not there
  9. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Do u have the latest version of Facade Installed (1.4.1)? Also, do u have Smartmonitor 0.9.5.1 installed?
  10. primetimw6

primetimw6 New Member

I am not sure, the file/application I downloaded is call meter bars, I got it from someone applications link, where can I get the REAL smartmonitor if this in not it? Also, of the 5 files you created for me, I noticed 2 say Meter Full, Meter Empty
  11. kaylabeers

kaylabeers New Member

Smart Monitor that was uploaded by docmac in one of my threads can be downloaded here.
  12. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

It doesn't sound like u have the right one. Get it at Kayla's thread above. That should take care of everything.:smile: Thanks Kayla
  13. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

it worked fine for me.
  14. primetimw6

primetimw6 New Member

I have no idea! I have the smartmonitor deal on my desk top of my PC, but I have no idea what to do with it....I AM AN IDIOT!
  15. primetimw6

primetimw6 New Member

I have a program called glance, if someone in front of a PC could watch what I do and maybe go over it with me on the phone I would love it....you cannot see my phone but I think this could help
  16. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

do we make house calls now?
  17. primetimw6

primetimw6 New Member

Sorry man I just thought I would ask. I will go back to my old home screen. Thanks to all who helped with this, sorry I could not figure it out
  18. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

if you can attach a screen shot it would help
  19. primetimw6

primetimw6 New Member

Of the phone's screen? Becuase if that is it I have No idea how to do that, without adding another program
  20. primetimw6

primetimw6 New Member

Let me ask this do I need to unzip the link above for smart monitor or just click on it and save it to my pc, then copy that file over to the phone, homescreens