Home Screen Request - Bob Marley

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by JoJoBDA, Jan 4, 2008.

1. JoJoBDA

JoJoBDA New Member

Home Screen Request - Bob Marley

hey whats up? im a HUGE bob marley fan and i need him on my home screen so bad to go with my ringtones, can someone PLEASE hook me up with a Bob Marley HS? i would love to see a few different 1's so that i could have a few options but id just b happy with any reply. the programs i use are fizz weather and facade.

please please with sugar on top lol.....

thanx a million

below are the attached reference pics, they dont have to b those in particular.

also i do have a thing for black and grey aswell
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

please post a picture so our designers have something to work with
  3. JoJoBDA

JoJoBDA New Member

4. MBK2

MBK2 New Member

[​IMG]

Or something like this?
  5. JoJoBDA

JoJoBDA New Member

HELL YEAH, NOW WE TALKIN!!!!!!!!!:2cool:
  6. lexicon

lexicon New Member

can't you just open the pic and then select use as homescreen? that way your layout stays intact and you can change pics.
  7. JoJoBDA

JoJoBDA New Member

then it would just look plain n lame n i wouldnt have asked for sum1 to do it, ill pass lol
  8. lexicon

lexicon New Member

not sure I follow cause all the plugins would be what you're using now and you can choose whatever pic you liked that week/day/hour.
  9. JoJoBDA

JoJoBDA New Member

well with the layout i have right now, things r so cluttered that i would not b able to use a picture, just a colored background, fizz weather can b disabled from the home n i can just view it from the start menu, so fizz is expendable cuz im not glued to the weather 24/7. i think that by giving these guys full creative control that they will b able to make something thats just right
  10. MBK2

MBK2 New Member

It doesn't look to bad just using the pic as a background image to your layout. This is how it looks with my custom layout.
    As long as the pic is around 320 X 240

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. JoJoBDA

JoJoBDA New Member

that does look nice, right now im stuck with the basic sprint home screen cuz i just had my q replaced for the 3rd time so nuthin has been customized yet
  12. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Gonja Maaahhnn!

Here are 2 choices: I like this one the best with black soft keys from Eko:
    Bob Marley Mary Jane:
    [​IMG](Default is Grey Soft Keys)

or here is one with the pic that u supplied:
    Bob Marley:
    [​IMG]

and, here is the MCS for both:
    [​IMG]

Just Choose Bob Marley Mary Jane or Bob Marley as HS, Black Soft Keys for Color Scheme, & Default for Background Image. If u don't have Eko's Black Soft Key file, go HERE and download cab file and run on Q.

Peace Maahhn!

Attached Files:

13. JoJoBDA

JoJoBDA New Member

dude u r a GOD!!!!!!!! that is most excellent, i challenge any1 2 top that. seriosly.
    i am having a problem loading the black keys, i got the from ecko n they wont open in my q, i dunno whats up with that, any suggestions?
  14. JoJoBDA

JoJoBDA New Member

dude the HS is totally rad but it dont line up on my screen like urs, what programs r u using in the screen? i have facade and fiz weather, i just need the facade on the screen tho
  15. Stungbyme

Stungbyme New Member

16. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Forgot to say that u need Orange plugin for everything to line up. The plugin allows u to put 2 things on same horizontal line. In this case, Profile & Time. If u don't have Orange plugin, u can get it 4 free. There are two files that u need to download: 4Orangedll or something to close to that, & WM5 Regsvr.exe or something close to that. I don't have those files in front of me right now, but do a search in this forum or in google, and u will c many threads in regards to this. If u still are having trouble with this, just post back and I'll be glad to help later tonight.
  17. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

I don't like cab files personally. I like to just add the files I need to Application data> Home. Just unzip this file & add blacksoft.scheme file to where I just stated on your Q, then Choose start>settings>Home Screen> & Choose Black Soft Keys for Color Scheme. Should take care of it for u.

Peace Maahhn:laugh2:

Attached Files:

18. JoJoBDA

JoJoBDA New Member

im goin crazy lol, i found the orange but my q has yet 2 open a cab file, i get:

"There is no application associated with "00CAB31F". Run this application first and then open this file in the application.

do i need to app unlock my phone 1st? i havnt done that yet, also i have no found the regsvr file and if there was a file attached for me in the last post about the soft keys it wasnt there either lol. m an i trippin over this HS man its wicked

awsome i got the soft keys workin now thanx
  19. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

I'll pm u L8r with the two files needed. I don't have them loaded on my laptop, only my desktop. (This is if u don't get it loaded from the cab file, which I found here. Unfortunately, this is another cab file, but it is supposed to contain both files that are needed in 1 cab) As far as having to unlock your Q, b4 u load on orange, that is something that I will have to leave up to Rudeboy or n99 (Both SuperMods). They would know this. Mine is unlocked for apps, but I don't know if this is a requirement to load Orange.Huh?
    Just b patient, 1 of them should be around soon. If not u will have it tonight.
    Also, if u just cant get it running by tonight, I could modify this HS so it doesn't need Orange, but it would take more time than I got right now.

As far as the blacksoft keys zip, i just tried downloading it and there is a file in it called blacksoft.sheme.xml that u just need to add to application data>home on your q.

Peace
  20. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

you may or may not need to unlock the phone
    have you done any reg edits? if you have then you are fine you cant because you get an access denied error then you have to unlock your phone with AECONFIG which can be found here
    http://mq.roeiboot.com/apps/