Hey Eko!

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by n99hockey, Aug 23, 2007.

1. IDontKnowOfficer?

IDontKnowOfficer? New Member

... ok you talked me into it! :laugh2:
  2. IDontKnowOfficer?

NOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo his sites down, i cant DL it... :embarassed:
    Send it to me via AIM? :laugh2:
  3. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

haha its kick ass
    just add ekos code for the extra screen if you want it and save the image she made and put it in your application data\home folder (but make sure you rename the file to match the name of the file she listed in her code...it was off by a few letters so i just changed the image name) and your are all set
  4. n99hockey

no its not i just tried it

http://www.kooldezine.com/Q.htm
  5. IDontKnowOfficer?

So just create a text file named carbonmcs.jpg and put the line of code in the body and save it and transfer as normal? (Hope thats what i do)
  6. n99hockey

no

edit the carbonfiber.home.xml file you downloaded...copy the code she posted from this thread and paste it under the </scheme> text...hit the 'X' say yes when it asks to save them move all the files to the \application data\home folder

leave any images in folders in those folders when you move them over
  7. IDontKnowOfficer?

You talking about the files from the previous one that f'd my phone up? I did a reinstall. Please supply link so i can get this show on TEH ROAD! :laugh2: :2cool:
  8. n99hockey

no im talking about you installing the the homescreen that you said you wanted to install...

and i did provide a link a few posts up
  9. IDontKnowOfficer?

Ok so i downloaded the carbonfiber w/ tabs off the website. Now what do i change? Im so confused, do i right click and save the image she posted for your missed call screen? (Also, i dont HAVE to have fascade and fizz for this to work right??) AIM PLEASEEEEE, ima pest :tounge:
  10. n99hockey

if you dont have fizz or facade then dont use the screen...it wont work
  11. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

yea, late last night i went back to v1.3 and am now running the same screen as yours... i do want to replace the Fizz, not really something i need but for now it works, i want a clock in there + make some more changes to it.

unless Eko jumps at it :}
  12. n99hockey

i think you should have stayed with the RJtime i liked how it looked with that replacing fizz
  13. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

that is one of the things i wanna go for... plus i might get something like a graphic (if i have real estate left), and i always liked the profile shown, and also the missed call line (as you might remember i am not the biggest fan of the full missed call screen) i am gaining some room b/c the clock takes less space + i will get rid of the date/carrier-service/time... it may take some time, but it will be cool.. i hope :}
  14. n99hockey

sounds cool
    would love to see it when its done (as im sure you will post it)

perhaps you could add the missed calls line to the end of the message line (not sure if that would work though) or just below it
  15. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

as said, made a little progress today... even though lots of things still need to be moved around before i am satisfied (but "they" behave kind odd if i move them up or down in Facade) but i wanted to share anyway :}

Attached Files:

16. n99hockey

not bad looking!

kinda weird for me to see it reversed like that though lol
  17. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

i can imagine that if you have been looking at how yours looks.. i want the clock higher and the tabs where you have them (or close to that), undecided where to put the message counters, date under the clock might go also since i also see it in the calendar plugin (maybe be put the date also in the top bar since it seems kind of empty now). most likely i will add a profile line and also a missed call line. we'll see...