Help with Themes

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by Rwarner241, Nov 17, 2006.

1. Rwarner241

Rwarner241 New Member

Help with Themes

Trying to put them on q but when I open the q up in active sync Explore--> Aplication Data--> Home This is where im supposed to put the three files for the theme correct? well it wont let me paste or move anything ...WHY?! thanks in advance for the help
  2. 3heilo

3heilo New Member

cant help u there. i had no problem doing it on mine. possibly check the properties of the file, see if its read only file. good luck on finding what u need
  3. scottjb

scottjb New Member

Are you trying to copy over existing files or are you copying new files into \Application Data\Home? I've never had a problem with this either.
  4. dawiese

dawiese New Member

Puzzling. Did you try drag-and-drop from Windows Explorer to ActiveSync Explorer?

I openned the zip file in Winzip and dragged the .xml and .jpg files directly from the Winzip window. No problem.

Then when I wanted to do some tweaks to the .xml I dragged it from ActiveSync Explorer to the PC Desktop, tweaked, and dragged it back. Hit okay to overwrite. Again No problem.

Check the Properties on the Home folder to see if it is Write accessible.

D
  5. twillis

twillis New Member

I was having the same problem untill I realized I was trying to copy them from the "still zipped" folder view. Unzip the files to a temp folder on your dektop, then copy them to the home folder on your phone. Hope this helped.