Help please, Upgrading to 6.1

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by CJCM, Jan 16, 2010.

1. CJCM

CJCM New Member

Help please, Upgrading to 6.1

Hi everyone, i got recently a Sprint Motorola Q9c ( yeahh).One of the first things i just wanted to do is the update to Windows Mobile 6.1, i know the upgrades that this update includes, so i really want it. But, i downloaded Sprint Windows Mobile 6.1 updater from Motorola , and then i installed it. Something named Motorola Software Updater appears and when i try to upgrade my phone, in Step 2, it just says there is no upgrade right now to the phone. A COMPLETY LIE BECUASE I HAVE NOT WINDOWS MOBILE 6.1. So the software is not detecting the updates that my phone requierd. PLEASE HELP ME I REALLY wANT THE UPDATE.

This is not important but lets mention it.i would have to say that i am from latinoamerica,Dominican Republic, in my country Sprint doesnt work, so i flashed it to Viva Dominicana, a service provider from my country.When i got it flashed, the sprint interface, i mean, their applications and start logo disappears, now all that was replaced by the altell ones, but my phone is not working with altell services, it is working for Viva. I dont know if this fact is important is just mentioning it.

PLEASE I REALLY WANT THAT UPDATE AND I HAVE SEARCHED ALOT TO GET IT WITHOUT RESULTS, PLEASE HELP ME I THINK I GONNA GET CRAZY !! x_x :p