Help on the Moto Q9c

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by josepc, Nov 17, 2010.

1. josepc

josepc New Member

Hello,

First of all I want to thank everyone here for all the great help I have received from the threads. I am truly grateful. Thanks!

I recently purchase a Moto Q9c and have had a lot of fun with it. Currently I have many apps and games, but I need some help with some things:

TCPMP - I am not able to get this to work it always crashes on my phone.

Skyfire - I have Cricket and as I have read looks like Skyfire wont work on Cricket but yet I see many users who stated that it does????

FlashVideoBundle - It works but says that my browser is too old however I am not able to run it with Opera only on IE

Any help with will be truly appreacited.
  2. mhans311

mhans311 Member

Well I am not sure about TCPMP as I dont use it anymore. I know there are different versions and there is one that works better. there are a lot of threads about this here at everythingwm.

As for Skyfire, they have pretty much ended support for Windows Mobile. They are officially ending support at the end of the year but ever since they launched an app for iphone it is impossible to ever use their service. I am bummed about that because it is the browser i use the most. now I am relegated to Opera mini, which really isn't too bad.

I'm not really sure what that flash bundle thing is so I can't really help you there.

Edit: I just checked and found the version of TCPMP I used to use on my Moto Q9c/m. Here is the name of the file: TCPMP-0.72RC1-ARM-PPC-recomp-03 . I am not sure if this is the same one you have used, but you can check it out. It used to work great for me.
  3. josepc

josepc New Member

Thanks!
  4. josepc

josepc New Member

Another thing I donwloaded Resco Explorer to do edit my registries but I am only able to see them and delete them completely, I am not able to edit them. any help