Help me choose my wife a new phone pls

Discussion in 'Windows Phone 7' started by mancuk29, Nov 26, 2012.

1. mancuk29

mancuk29 New Member

I use a galaxy note 2 myself and I put it to its full use however my wife has been using my galaxy s3 and has decided its too expensive to use to text, facebook , ring and whatsapp so im on the look out for a new phone for her and of course my beloved (well second beloved) galaxy s3 will be recycled for £250 as I cant be bothered with the hassle of ebay

I have looked at the Lumia 610 as she is more concerned with text , voice and battery than all bells and whistles
    we love the metro style of windows 7.5 phones but I don't know a lot about them as ive always been an android geek .....

Owners of the lumia 610 whats the battery like ? on the s3 my wife gets a day if she is lucky since Samsung upgraded to jelly bean the battery life has gone dire hence another reason why its going

I know the memory is only small ram wise but she only wants whats app as an app
    but does the lack of ram slow the handset down ?

I really need help as I feel lost in the world of windows 7.5

She doesn't want to pay lot and we have found a deal on talk mobile (car phone warehouse) for £10 per month for 250 mins, 5000 text and 250mb data which will well be enough

Thanks