HELP>>Im a new.

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by boricuafemme, Feb 15, 2007.

1. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

2. Celltester

Celltester New Member

3. jimbz

jimbz New Member

OK CHECK THIS OUT IM GOING TO GIVE YOU A 2 FOR 1 OPTION HERE...meaning 2 choices in one post lol the 2 best options are these 1st option is funformobile.com is the best website to get free downloads its easy simple and fast u dont have to sign up just type in the artist or song title and it will show u the songs sound of whatever ur looking for try it u will love it. 2nd option is....an mp3 editor for wm 2003 that works just great with the Q it very simple to use u get the mp3 from where ever you have ur music on the Q internal or on a memory card it dont matter an this program will edit the file mp3s or wav file u can use.....all u do is load the file click play listen to the song where ever u want the tone to start just click start and when u want it to end click the button again and presto you have ur ringtone ready...and good thing it wont chop ur original file so u will still have the full version of the song....so go get it 14 day trial and 9.95 dollars to buy at vitotechnology.com BOTH OF THESE 2 OPTION CAN ALL BE DONE WITH YOU Q NO NEED FOR COMPUTER.....cause thats all i have is my Q lol...if u need help or have questions hit me up jimbzee@yahoo.com:2cool:
  4. catallah

catallah New Member

I just tried out funformobile.com, it is awesome for downloading new ring tones, so much easier then making my own. Thanks!!