Help getting to texts ...

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by dwayne, Aug 25, 2009.

1. dwayne

dwayne New Member

Help getting to texts ...

So I have had my Q since close to the time it first came out and have had no problems with it .... until now!

On my home screen I can see that I have 7 text messages waiting. But if I go down to them and press the enter button or if i press the the messaging shortcut button (the one on bottom left) I get taken not to my text message folders, but to a blank screen that says messaging on top and only has select option for a soft button. Anything I do on this screen takes me to my one pop3 email (which I have not used in some time) and I have no way of even getting to my text message folders. I can see only one email account as well.

Anyone know of a way to get to my text folders, or do I need to do a master reset (and if so is there an easy way to back up my contact list?) Any help would be very much appreciated!
  2. dwayne

dwayne New Member

I ended up just master resetting. No idea what that bug was all about but I used the blunt force method to fix it i guess. Going back to default everything sucks, but at least I can sync my contacts from outlook.