'hello moto' ringtone for Q

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by christinaemcc, Sep 27, 2006.

1. christinaemcc

christinaemcc New Member

'hello moto' ringtone for Q

anyone know a good site/software that i can use to DL ringtones for the Q???

i want the old school 'hello moto' ringtone.....

please tell me the Q has downloadable ringtones, and it isn't like the Treo where i have to 'cut' my own from my mp3s.
  2. KillahCam

KillahCam New Member

Me Took

im looking for this ringtone as well
  3. vaxick

vaxick New Member

Yes, you have to make your own ringtones for your Q, but why is that a bad thing? At least you get them for free and you can make the audio quality is high as you want.

If you don't like to have to chop mp3's to get a part out of the song you could always visit record label websites, band websites, and some music distributor stores. Many of them have 30 second mp3 samples.

A great site for this would be Metropolis Records, but I'm not sure if it's your type of music. Their the largest record label in America for Industrial [SIZE=-1]electronic music acts. Though they are slowly branching out and have a few Rock/Indy bands. You might wanna check those bands out at least and see if any of their samples would be fun on your phone. Those bands are KEN, [/SIZE]Delaware, and Electric Six.

I'm a electro freak, but just thought I would give ya some suggestions Wink