Hehehe

Discussion in 'Mac and Motorola Q' started by tharmsen, Nov 3, 2006.

1. tharmsen

tharmsen New Member

Hehehe

This is just too funny.

CLICK HERE

I love my Mac, but this does make me laugh.
  2. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

You know what's funny, that guy could be "PC" in the Mac commercials. I made it half-way through his rant, but had to turn him off. This one is my favorite, "What's up, PC home movie.":tounge:
  3. tharmsen

tharmsen New Member

Thanks pretty funny. :laugh2:

I'm finding all sorts of funny movies on Google and Youtube. I had no idea they were out there until I stumbled upon the first one earlier this afternoon.

I think the President of our company is going to pick up a MacBook Pro next week. He's been coming into my office almost every day asking me about my MacBook. He wanted me to go to the Mac store with him over lunch to pick out the right one.

Our company phased out Mac's this year forcing everyone (but me) to go with PC's. I get to keep them around for testing.
  4. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

I saw that happen at two companies I worked for.. There was always that "one room" that was able to hold onto their macs. The needed them for testing printer drivers, etc. The creatives also kept their Macs. I'm a lunatic when it comes to that stuff. Definitely a die-hard Mac guy (yes, pre-color iMacs, iPods). I started on Macs in the mid-80's and bought my first PowerMac in the early 90's. I remember adding 32MB of RAM which had to be two 16MB sticks for the low-low price of $850. 16MB for almost $900. Now I feel old.

-Chris
  5. tharmsen

tharmsen New Member

Don't feel too old. I still have my first computer ever, I got it when I was like 13. It's a Tandy TRS-80.

:tounge: