Has anyone found a program to unblock unavailable numbers?

Discussion in 'Samsung Saga' started by dragonfly, Apr 23, 2009.

1. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

I hate it when people call me with "unavailable" and i thought i've seen a program that you can use to get that number shown on the screen kind of like bypassing the unavailable that comes through, maybe i was just dreaming lol.
  2. blackmeto

blackmeto Active Member

ooo
    oooo
    ooooo
  3. blackmeto

blackmeto Active Member

4. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Would this show up for a contact who called me with "Unavailable"? like they blocked there number and i can see it now?
  5. blackmeto

blackmeto Active Member

the 1st feature says
    gets name/adress of unknown caller/sms:er
  6. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

what is this supposed to mean Huh?
  7. blackmeto

blackmeto Active Member

ooo
    oooo
    ooooo

I know this one!
  8. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

hmmmm... uh-huh <_<
  9. sherri

sherri Active Member

(Picturing Arnold Horshack...."Ooohhh...Ooohhh...Mister Kotter! Mister Kotter!)

Yes, I am THAT old! Where's dafoxs???
  10. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

he is taking his required evening nap
  11. larsdennert

larsdennert Active Member

CallerID does a reverse lookup on a number that is not on your phone's contact list. It submit's the "unknown" caller's number to a yellowbook via the internet and returns the caller's other info to you. It cannot look anything up if the caller number is "blocked" and there is no number to look up. I never got it to work for me for what it is supposed to do and it crashed a lot.

A smart person, however, can get the number of a blocked caller. Say someone is harrassing you. You have to have a few other things. You need caller id service on another line that is an 800 number. You need to have call forwarding on the line that is receiving the harassing calls. Just forward that line to the 800 line and wait for the person to call. 800 line's unblock blocked calls just like 911 does. This is because the 800 person is paying for the call and has the right to know who is calling. Bet'cha didn't know if you call an 800 they got your number.

I heard of one lady getting harassing calls at all hours of the night. She finally did something like this. Turned out it was her boss! He got fired.
  12. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

very interesting lansdennert thanks.
  13. madhureddy

madhureddy New Member

14. madhureddy

madhureddy New Member

https://www.callunblock.com
    unblocks blocked callerid and private numbers, Provides Advanced phone number lookup, Blacklists callers, Record phone calls on the clod, Voicemail Transactions, Suports carrier voicemail (for ATT and T-Mobile) and email voicemail in mp3 format. Packages starting at $2.99 per month
  15. madhureddy

madhureddy New Member

16. madhureddy

madhureddy New Member

unblocks blocked callerid and private numbers, Provides Advanced phone number lookup, Blacklists callers, Record phone calls on the clod, Voicemail Transactions, Suports carrier voicemail (for ATT and T-Mobile) and email voicemail in mp3 format. Packages starting at $2.99 per month
  17. madhureddy

madhureddy New Member

18. madhureddy

madhureddy New Member