Gta Iv

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by craiggiarc, Apr 29, 2008.

1. cheri

cheri Active Member

I am open to your point of view. Its just when you really get to know people sometimes you feel differently. For example when I found out that young girls are frequently turned out by a family Father, Mother, Uncle, Brother, etc they really are captive to the situation. Another thing is loss of income, hey if you got kids to feed most people will do just about anything before watching a child suffer. Most of us never hit that wall, I havent personally hit that low but I never say never otherwise it tends to blow up in your face. Personally I dont think it should be illegal, personally I think for those that do actually "choose" that life as they do in other states and countries that is their choice its not a matter of necessity or being enslaved.

I do agree there are options for most of us. Sometimes its easier in society to blame the victim it takes the burden off having any emotional or sentimental value for someone when you take the "human" aspect away.

my 2.5 cents lol as always :)
  2. relisted

relisted Member

hopefully i ever hit that wall... male hookers arent doing to good i hear... LoL :p but really it is hard to get a job now. u have to have a highschool degree at leadt to make 7.50$ an hour.. u kno?
  3. cheri

cheri Active Member

Oh that is right I left the guys out (sorry guys) maybe they should take foodstamps? jk

Not here you can work at Starbucks and make 10 to start in Marin County. That was 6 years ago I bet its more now.

It is hard to get a job in most fields. If I were going to chose at this point in the game I would go into medical patient care or maybe energy. People are always going to be sick and always need energy resources.
  4. nopicars82

nopicars82 New Member

gamertags

If anyone has xbox live and COD4 please hit me up gamertag nopicars82.
  5. Dizzee

Dizzee Guest

Im still waiting for pc version :(
  6. The Tempest

The Tempest New Member

Sorry I got COD4 but I have the PC version...
  7. JGC843

JGC843 Guest

That and super smash brothers were the only two games I really wanted to play after Super Mario Galaxy. I cashed out at Christmas though, and made double than what I paid for everything. :2cool:

*Thread Jack Off*

GTAIV is one of the best games I've ever played. It's better than all the other GTAs and it never gets old. Awesome game.
  8. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

Ill be on Monday, assuming I dont have paperwork but my G.T.'s LeviathanTM
  9. t3chn1k4l

t3chn1k4l Member

Bought a PS3 for $200 yesterday. Gotta love those 1/2 price systems.
  10. magicman08

magicman08 New Member

I feel bad for bumping this, but I am worried about how much time I will waste away with xbox live when I get it....plus the crackhead comments made me laugh...so true about the deals, and the rob you blind...all in one week!

The gta iv multiplayer sounds super fun, kind of like twisted metal, but you can get out of your cars

I also will be enjoying halo 2, and rainbow six vegas 1....to start Like n99 said I am sure I will be getting smoked at first, but it still is fun, I am stoked to talk smack with the headset....:laugh2:

But what other games are fun on xbl? I have gotten some reccomendations from around....but I was thinkin about getting gears of war 1, but I could wait like another two weeks and for $25 more get 2
  11. t3chn1k4l

t3chn1k4l Member

You should check out Call of Duty 4. I know World at War is already out but I've played both and COD4 is much better minus the attack dogs in WaW
  12. magicman08

magicman08 New Member

yeah it does seem fun....I may rent it and see how i like multiplayer on it
  13. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

COD4 is really good...played it ALOT

but i think COD5 is better...graphics are insane

both worth getting for sure