Gta Iv

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by craiggiarc, Apr 29, 2008.

1. cheri

cheri Active Member

i bet you are better than you are admitting.
    Just as with anything else ya gotta keep at it to get better.

I have my own "hobbies" but i need more. Im waining into bordom and that is not a good idea.

2. relisted

relisted Member

ah wel if any1 has XBOX LIVE feel free to ask for my gamerta lol il laywith just about anyone ahaha. ill show ya how bad i suk :D
  3. t3chn1k4l

t3chn1k4l Member

Just picked up GTA IV today. Had to trade in some ps2 games that i was keeping for nostalgiac reasons just to get $20 knocked off, but damn was it worth it. Played for 4 hours and thought only 30 mins had passed.
  4. cheri

cheri Active Member

must be a good game if time flies that fast.
  5. t3chn1k4l

t3chn1k4l Member

Best GTA I've ever played. But what else could be expected with an upgrade in consoles.
  6. cheri

cheri Active Member

uhmm....That is an interesting way to phrase it. I know for a fact that there are plenty of xbox live people in these forums. I dont have one, I am not getting one...well until maybe the price goes down. I just cant do it just for the 6 yo. My older kids just arent into xbox. If any one would suk it would be me but I would play any way haha. If you dont mind I will pass on the "id" info to a few folks I know who are "into" that same genre you are that are not weirdos. You can pm the xbox live info if you want and I can pass it along.

Im sure it will get better with more practice. I am not encouraging you to stay 24/7 on that thing though lol.
  7. cheri

cheri Active Member

Oh you people and your upgraded consoles. Almost makes me jealous enough to go get one. Then the question would be Xbox 360 PS3 (but I wont)....im loving the heck out of the wii
  8. JGC843

JGC843 Guest

Assassins Creed is a good game! I haven't beaten yet because of other games getting in the way, but it's a good game.

I liked the story of COD4, but I didn't like the multiplayer. I'm a HUGE Halo fan. My Gamertag is JGC843.

I had a Wii and didn't ever play it. I bought Super Mario Galaxy, beat it, and sold it. I got all my money out of it!

GTA4 is the best GTA so far. I've been playing single and multiplayer. The Multiplayer option is the best part of the game. You get 16 people in the city and it's just a killing spree. :laugh2:
  9. cheri

cheri Active Member

I am guessing you dont have children. LOL
    Uh, Wii is way kid/family friendly than the other options. Pricing also is a great motivator.
    16 people killing spree facinating lol. I have liked some of the previous versions of GTA who knows maybe someday I will cave, eventually.

So those 360's still red ringing it....that I would find completely frustrating, especially at the price tag.
  10. JGC843

JGC843 Guest

I've had two Xboxs. My first was a white premium, and I sold it to my step dad to buy a green halo edition. Neither have EVER had a problem *Knock on wood*.

I just found the games on Wii boring. I wasn't the only one. People (although they are my age, in there 20s and 30s) didn't really like the Wii either. I always find it odd when parents say they enjoy. What games do you like?
  11. cheri

cheri Active Member

Interestingly enough...my oldest son is 24 where they live they have a wii and and xbox 360 when its party time when I have been there its the wii that is getting the most use.

I like Rabid Rayman, I even just like seeing the other mii's that come visit because some of them are just insane lol. (so are some of ours though)
    I havent played much lately...hasnt been a priority. Might play mario kart when we get it.
  12. t3chn1k4l

t3chn1k4l Member

The only reason i upgraded was because i onlyhad to pay $175 for the console and 4 games.
  13. cheri

cheri Active Member

that is not bad...i dunno there is something about going over the 250 mark that makes me not want to buy another game system lol.
  14. t3chn1k4l

t3chn1k4l Member

Yeah its good to know crackheads. They always have the best deals. Just don't hang out with them.
  15. cheri

cheri Active Member

lol gee and i thought u went to gamestop or something.
    crack to the south, mostly meth and heroin to the north

whitney said it best "crack is whack"
  16. t3chn1k4l

t3chn1k4l Member

Yeah Them boys will rob ya blind if you dont watch them though.
  17. cheri

cheri Active Member

stop having encounters with crackheads and that will eleviate and you wont have to be concerned about it.

jk
  18. relisted

relisted Member

ahahahahahaha!! i wold rather deal with them then the hookers yellin"u needa girl for the nite?!" lol
  19. cheri

cheri Active Member

One of my favorite B movies is Franken Hooker, I even have it on DVD...
    "wanna date" if you havent seen it see it lol.

I used to live in an area highly populated by hookers (west oakland) after that I will not look at hookers in the same way. I just am troubled at their line of work....lady gotta do what a lady gotta do but it does trouble my spirit they feel they have no other options.
  20. relisted

relisted Member

not to be mean.. they the same chances of EVERYONE else... they messed up they didnt wanna suceed. :/ sorry if i come off wrong. but yes they have plenty other options