Golden Y's Homescreens

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by Golden Y, Oct 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

This is exactly what I've been looking for. Much thanks. :laugh2:
  2. cbusguy23

cbusguy23 New Member

GY is there a way you could make a Home Screen that is exactly the same as the series with "GYP Clean: Droplets" only I could use any background that I'd like ie a pic that I took with my Q.
    Basically it would have the functioning buttons on the left, Appointments at the bottom and date and time at the top but with out the "glass" effect at the top, and my picture in the background.
  3. purk81

purk81 New Member

4. Edison0017

Edison0017 New Member

im new..how are u

hey, how do i add your themes in my new moto q? please let me know...if u can, please email me at Edison0017@aol.com or aim me at edison0017...
    I'm new to this..and seems like cingular wants me to buy themes, games, etc. let me know..thanks
  5. Geekster

Geekster New Member

Answered your question in eko's thread when you asked about this.
    Go here & you will enlightened!

http://www.everythingq.com/forum/q-...rs/homescreen-install-instructions-10323.html

Several Topics have Sticky's on the top of everything else. Start there! Easy peasy!! :smile:
  6. trdspectacoma

trdspectacoma New Member

Thank you for the wonderful homescreen
  7. Illidan23

Illidan23 New Member

First of all excellent screens. Very nice work.

I have couple of requests.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  8. Golden Y

Golden Y New Member

Sorry for not being around lately. Main hard drive went kapoot. Finally, upgraded to a SATA drive, getting software installed, etc. Also, in the process of buying a new house, almost done on construction, will be moving in end of month. So will be busy but will try to fill in requests if time allows.
    (PotQ)
  9. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

nice to see ya pop in.. good luck with the move.

potQ9c
  10. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

good luck with everything!!!!
  11. bucknut52

bucknut52 New Member

I have a request

[​IMG]
  12. jcarmona

jcarmona New Member

Hey man, awesome screens. Was wondering if you could do something with this pic from my school..

I know the pic is black and white, but its the best I could find. Our colors are purple and gold - like the Lakers. And our mascot if the Lion.. (usually a yellow/gold lion on our logos and stuff like that. Anyways, if u need more ideas of what kind of background, the school website is sagu.edu ... Um, and with MRU icons if you can. Thanks in advance man!

Attached Files:

13. tonyyvo

tonyyvo New Member

if i dont have facade, the only thing that doesnt work is the calender tab correct? and also, the eko black soft key has to be selected in color scheme in the home screen menu for me, but when i have the unlock soft key on, its still grey. is it suppose to be like this? great theme thoguh thanx!
  14. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

Golden Y's time on EQ is limited for the time being.. so have patience.
  15. n99hockey

if you dont have facade it wont work right at all
  16. tonyyvo

tonyyvo New Member

well so far what i did was put the MRU version and everything worked fine except the calender tab skips over, which i do not mind because i dont use the calendar anyways. it was just the unlock soft keys that i was wondering....
  17. DUKE2510

DUKE2510 New Member

Man you got some skills. Very nice work my friend. Is there any way you can make a Duke Blue Devils homescreen? I will be forever grateful. :smile:

[​IMG]
  18. n99hockey

didnt someone make you a duke screen already?
  19. inscracefan24488805

inscracefan24488805 New Member

I believe that I did that last weekend. Duke2510, was it not what you were looking for?
  20. n99hockey

right and i think either crazykay or kaylabeers did as well
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.