Gmail having problems?

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by JUnverrich, Jun 28, 2006.

1. JUnverrich

JUnverrich New Member

Gmail having problems?

Sorry for all the questions everyone, just got my Q today and i set up my GMail account, but when i send/recieve it says this, Error. Your internet connection is not configured properly. Please verify your settings in Data Connections.

What do i do? Thanks!

P.S. I followed the setup in the one thread someone made step by step. Its just this one problem after its all setup.
  2. amiexploited

amiexploited New Member

u just got it today....then i would wait like till tomorow or somethin....thats how mine was, they said to wait like 24 hours to have everythin workin right (internet wise)
    but it should work later
  3. JUnverrich

JUnverrich New Member

Sweet, Gmail up and running. It just needed some time i guess. Thanks!
  4. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

Excellent. Great to hear you are up and running. I did experience the same issue as you -- and it went away. Just confirming what amiexploited had mentioned.:w00t:
  5. progk1

progk1 New Member

Can anyone help?

Problems with gmail and the Q. When I go to the gmail website, it will not let me check my mail. After entering my email and passward it says that it is invalid. OK on my computer. I have set my setting on the gmail account. The weird thing is when I first got the phone I had no problem logging into gmail now it won't let me.
  6. moore.1289

moore.1289 New Member

Go to the tutorial on setting up Gmail under the FAQ section.

My problem with Gmail right now is that it also uploads all of my sent mail, which is annoying. It also deletes emails right after I look at it, I'm not sure what is happening.
  7. DestinationQ

DestinationQ New Member

Theres all sorts of setting in GMail that you can change to make it keep the e-mails on the webserver so you can delete the mail just from the phone, not too sure about the sent mail but I don't get my sent mail so theres probably a setting for that as well. Just have a look around the settings page in Gmail and the pop/forwarding tabs and such.